Nervous

Options
Dose this app really work

Replies

• micheleb1968
    micheleb1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started it but from what I see, yes.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    wut
  • madiehudson
    Options
    I just started it but from what I see, yes.
    Thank you
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous. The time will pass regardless so you may as well try to better yourself in the meantime. Good luck
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The app works if you do :)
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Very true
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It's an excellent tool for tracking and accountability if you use it correctly, log accurately and are consistent. A bonus is a great support community to keep you on track and focused. If you are committed, you will find it beneficial. If you haphazardly use it, no it won't help you much. And welcome, by the way! :)
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Very true!
  • derm78
    derm78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As long as your committed the app works really well just set realistic goals and you'll see results in no time!!!
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Dose this app really work

Yes but u have to be consistent,log everything,no cheating and workout cuz you know "No pain,no gain ! " Wish u luck !
  • qwertymmii
    qwertymmii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for the first time for the last 2 and a half weeks. I am honest with myself what I log in and I have lost 7 lbs. (with 70+ to go.) I have tried to do the same thing at home and I would be good for a day, or a meal, or until free hot chocolate chip cookies called my name. By loging in daily I find myself wanting to not go off the plan and it is working for me. I actually think twice before I pick something up to pop it in my mouth. And by logging exercise and seeing it add up I am doing more walking than I ever did before. Like most things you get out of it what you put into it. I am building confidence that I have not had for a long, long time and it feels good. :)
  • johnjay1178
    johnjay1178 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm down 21 lbs in 75 days of use. You just have to seriously count everything.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    This app is an excellent tracker, probably the best that there is. It definitely works as designed. As to whether or not you will lose weight using it, that depends on you.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    This app is an excellent tracker, probably the best that there is. It definitely works as designed. As to whether or not you will lose weight using it, that depends on you.

^ definitely this! What @smugglesmacks shared ;)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    It works. Trust it. I've lost 40 lbs over the last year. Got 40 more to go. Just make sure if you chose the sedentary setting for exercise level that you eat back exercise calories. MFP doesn't take exercise into account at that setting (even though it asks you to put in exercise goals). I think a lot of the people who fail on here eat too little and get hangry and frustrated and give up.
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The app is a tool. You do the work
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options

You got to do the work.
  • madiehudson
    Options
    Thank you guys so much for your encouragement .