Trying this...again!

Options
Hello Everyone! This is like my sixth time trying MFP. I like being able to keep track of everything, but I suck at being consistent with logging everything. :(

Anyway, I'm 5'7" and hoping to lose 5-8 pounds.

CW: 123
GW: 115 - 118

Replies

• omegaoutlaw
    omegaoutlaw Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck they say 21 days to form a habit.. So who knows maybe you can shoot for that? Good luck staying on track and with your goal!
  • DACsWife87
    DACsWife87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck they say 21 days to form a habit.. So who knows maybe you can shoot for that? Good luck staying on track and with your goal!
    Thank you! :)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Hi DACsWife

Welcome back and good luck in starting strong.

Similar goals here. I've also done MFP a few times. I am looking to lose 5 lbs but I'd be ok with losing up to 8 or 9. I'm 4'11" and 113-115 I'd like to be 108-110.
  • DACsWife87
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Hi DACsWife

Welcome back and good luck in starting strong.

Similar goals here. I've also done MFP a few times. I am looking to lose 5 lbs but I'd be ok with losing up to 8 or 9. I'm 4'11" and 113-115 I'd like to be 108-110.
    Thank you and good luck to you as well!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one. Just take baby steps!
  • DACsWife87
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    You're not the only one. Just take baby steps!

Yes! I'm going to do my best to stick with it this time! :wink:
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    What helps are having friends that share your goals and ideas. Be surprised how quickly these strangers become your closest friends.
  • DACsWife87
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    What helps are having friends that share your goals and ideas. Be surprised how quickly these strangers become your closest friends.

The couple of different times I've tried this, people have always been really nice/positive here!