Crazy gym behavior you have witnessed

Options

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Bugdude54 wrote: »
    How about the sweaty guy that smells like he's been rolling around in the ladies toiletries bin who just HAS to use the machine next to you

I think he's long gone - you must have smelled him too! LOL!
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I used to be a janitor at a gym and you don't want to know the *kitten* I've seen.

I don't know about the men's locker room, but in the women's I would have to say that sometimes I wonder if the women are bigger pigs than the men are. Seen some nasty stuff in there. Hopefully you aren't still cleaning those rooms......my sympathies for what your eyes have seen and nose has smelled!

Yeah women have to be the worst! I'm not still cleaning gyms. That was a long time ago.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Scenario 1:
    Getting dressed, looking down at the newspaper, naked chick leans in my personal space to also read my paper. I push it over, tell her she can have it, she turns TOWARD me, to talk about the article (!)....and there is a bush of chest hair, very thick, very long, patch of chest hair right above her breasts. I dash out the locker room.

Scenario 2:
    Going to the pool, woman is showering, curtain pulled open, facing me, leg raised, shaving her pubes.

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I've worked in building maintenance & now engineering & the women's restrooms & locker rooms are always way worse than the men's
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Scenario 1:
    Getting dressed, looking down at the newspaper, naked chick leans in my personal space to also read my paper. I push it over, tell her she can have it, she turns TOWARD me, to talk about the article (!)....and there is a bush of chest hair, very thick, very long, patch of chest hair right above her breasts. I dash out the locker room.

Scenario 2:
    Going to the pool, woman is showering, curtain pulled open, facing me, leg raised, shaving her pubes.

i7ixz2rfmnqp.jpg
    My god. I have seen several dudes do this while sitting in the sauna.
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy doing some kinda imaginary baseball swing exercise at the cable machine the other day. He was spinning around like such a maniac...almost wadded up a towel to pitch to him.
  • pixieloses
    Options
    Cleaning the machine they just used and then starting to clean other machines and very thoroughly.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Seen an old man standing around in the locker room when I got to the gym. Same old man was standing in the same position in the locker room when I was leaving the gym. Talk about meat gazing
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The naked guy that stands in front of the mirror rubbing body lotion over himself.

The naked guy that thinks he's going to squeeze past you in the locker room instead of walking around.

What's wrong with putting lotion on by the mirror...
    Masturbating in steam room...seen it not done it
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy doing some kinda imaginary baseball swing exercise at the cable machine the other day. He was spinning around like such a maniac...almost wadded up a towel to pitch to him.

I saw a guy practicing a bow and arrow position on the cables. With his free hand out front like he was holding the bow. Wtf moment.
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I saw a guy practicing a bow and arrow position on the cables. With his free hand out front like he was holding the bow. Wtf moment.[/quote] @lookin4gains

Haha! Tell him he's doing it wrong.
  • qwikstreet
    qwikstreet Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Old guy (70s) was showering in the locker room making very loud grunting noises. Not sure what was happening back there and did not want to know.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I saw a lady start a treadmill then stand behind it and lift 2lb weights while taking selfies. After 15 minutes or so she turned off the treadmill (never stepping on it mind you) and said.... I kid you not "bam!!! 30min of exercise in half the time." And walked off.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I saw someone sitting on the stationary bike just watching a movie, not moving at all for the whole duration of my workout (45 minutes).
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    A women dyeing her hair on the locker room and the one young lady who came in dressed in gold and black active wear including the matching cap and sunglasses at 5:30 in the morning.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I fell off a treadmill once. That was probably funny.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    At my gym there is this guy who comes in every Friday with blue jeans, boots and a cowboy hat on. He does is routine, tips his hat to the ladies and then swaggers off to do whatever it is gym cowboys do when they're not working out. He is, by far, the best part of my Friday afternoon workout.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Or how about the dude that bends over in front if the hand dryer to dry out his asscrack.

....just laughs
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    A women dyeing her hair on the locker room and the one young lady who came in dressed in gold and black active wear including the matching cap and sunglasses at 5:30 in the morning.
    I fell off a treadmill once. That was probably funny.
    envy09 wrote: »
    At my gym there is this guy who comes in every Friday with blue jeans, boots and a cowboy hat on. He does is routine, tips his hat to the ladies and then swaggers off to do whatever it is gym cowboys do when they're not working out. He is, by far, the best part of my Friday afternoon workout.

lmao

• westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    There's a guy who participates in the hot yoga at our gym wearing only some sort of diaper-like wrap thing. It does NOT cover the essentials. Bleeeecchhh....*shudder*