Garmin

Options
Hi, looking for others with vivofit fitness trackers or other Garmin products.

Replies

• aasst15
    aasst15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've used a forerunner since 2007. I'm currently using the 405cx w HRM .did cardio.
  • aaronrickiehigdon
    Options
    I use Forerunner 310. What sports or fitness are you into
  • ccmayw
    ccmayw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, just got my vivofit on Thursday! It has really helped to keep me more active.
  • coleyeoward
    coleyeoward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had a vivofit since October and love it.
  • gruffdris
    gruffdris Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    just got the vivioactive and have a few of the other products
  • MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I got my Vivofit about two weeks ago, and I think it's super! Feel free to add me here or on GarminConnect! My name on GC is ' LucilleV '
  • JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I use the vivosmart. Working great.
  • Letz_Run
    Letz_Run Posts: 5
    Options
    I use the Vivosmart and its so funny how you do end up parking farther away or taking the long way back to the office. Great for getting you up and moving and tracking what you have done.

If you do any cardio I would recommend getting a heart strap since I notice when I did not sync my Wahoo HRM with the Vivosmart the calories where lower than with. Makes sense and was wondering why the MFP was always higher on the calorie count than the Vivosmart.
  • cje151
    cje151 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Got a fenix 2, what's up!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a FR 15. Excited! Now if only the weather would warm up enough for me to go outside and try out the GPS...
  • yorkyboy72
    yorkyboy72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Letz_Run wrote: »
    I use the Vivosmart and its so funny how you do end up parking farther away or taking the long way back to the office. Great for getting you up and moving and tracking what you have done.

If you do any cardio I would recommend getting a heart strap since I notice when I did not sync my Wahoo HRM with the Vivosmart the calories where lower than with. Makes sense and was wondering why the MFP was always higher on the calorie count than the Vivosmart.

I find I'm making myself walk more too to reach my daily goal and try to surpass it. Great device.
  • Ohhim
    Ohhim Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Pretty happy with my forerunner 110 w. HR monitor. Can snag them and the 210s pretty cheap these days (http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=7753179&sku=GRFR210HRMTL&omid=200&ref=cj&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_placement=4485850 for the 210 for $120 w. HR monitor).
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Forerunner 110 here. find me at Noelv1976
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I got the Garmin Forerunner 210 for Christmas, I love it.
  • Brobill64
    Brobill64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivoactive and really like it. I'm looking to connect to more people. My support circle all have Jawbone UP. :)
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have a vivofit and a Forerunner 70.
    I'm not very active right now because I fractured my ankle but I am happy to find more users my user name is aaliceinw, so please feel free to add me.

I'm taking the moon boot off for a few hours today so I can go swimming and get back into exercising again.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    What is your username on garmin connect Phoenix251
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love my forerunner 220 had a forerunner 405 that I used till last summer. Garmin connect works great with MFP. And I can see all my runs in garmin connect going back to when I got my forerunner 405 in 2009.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have had the Garmin Vivofit & Heart Rate Monitor since Nov 14 and really like the combination. I also have a Garmin GPSMap 76CSx handheld GPS that I use to track my hikes in the woods, though it doesn't do any tracking for calories burned :smile:
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Niether does my garmin zumo ( which is the one for a mototcycle) lol
    I have had the Garmin Vivofit & Heart Rate Monitor since Nov 14 and really like the combination. I also have a Garmin GPSMap 76CSx handheld GPS that I use to track my hikes in the woods, though it doesn't do any tracking for calories burned :smile: