Breakfast...

Alright y'all so I am in college eating in the dining hall. What should my breakfast be tomorrow? They are serving scrambled eggs, scrambled egg whites, strawberry blintz, hash browns, bacon, bread, fruit, oatmeal, arroz con leche...

Replies

• warrrn69
    warrrn69 Posts: 42 Member
    All of it
  • dieselbyte
    dieselbyte Posts: 733 Member
    warrrn69 wrote: »
    All of it

Yes. All the foodz
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    whatever you like and want to have…?
  • Eat whatever as long as it fits your macros
  • jborin22
    jborin22 Posts: 7 Member
    Seriously?! This is awesome.. I'm feasting!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    3 eggs, 3 bacon, and a side of fruit is what I would go with if those were my choices.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Whatever fits your macros.

If I was cutting, I'd probably do a mixture of scrambled eggs and scrambled egg whites (about 1-2 eggs and 2-3 egg whites), oatmeal, and fruit. I'd likely bring 1/2 or 1 full scoop of protein powder for the oatmeal.

If I was at maintenance, I'd get the stuff I'd get while cutting plus a bit of hashbrowns and 2-3 slices of bacon.

If I was bulking (or not tracking), I'd eat all of it. And go back for seconds.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    I'd choose scrambled eggs, bacon, and a side of hash browns or fruit.
  • jborin22
    jborin22 Posts: 7 Member
    Whatever fits your macros.

If I was cutting, I'd probably do a mixture of scrambled eggs and scrambled egg whites (about 1-2 eggs and 2-3 egg whites), oatmeal, and fruit. I'd likely bring 1/2 or 1 full scoop of protein powder for the oatmeal.

If I was at maintenance, I'd get the stuff I'd get while cutting plus a bit of hashbrowns and 2-3 slices of bacon.

If I was bulking (or not tracking), I'd eat all of it. And go back for seconds.

Thank you! That's very helpful ^ :)