Any heavy metal fans out there?...

Options
cleaver1
cleaver1 Posts: 37 Member
What bands are you metal heads into? What songs get you pumped up for training?

Replies

• pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Korn.. Freak on a leash!!! or Most Slipknot tracks( stone sour too ) Ac/DC ... system of a down.. Disturbed... Bullet... wildhearts... ermmmmmm..... Metallica ... omg I Could go on forever!!!

I do love metal but punk rock has my heart!
  • cleaver1
    Options
    Korn.. Freak on a leash!!! or Most Slipknot tracks( stone sour too ) Ac/DC ... system of a down.. Disturbed... Bullet... wildhearts... ermmmmmm..... Metallica ... omg I Could go on forever!!!

I do love metal but punk rock has my heart!

Freak on a leash is awesome! I saw Korn and Slipknot on the prepare for hell tour earlier in the year. Amazing show! Love Slipknot!
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I would love to see them live!! I tend to go to more local gigs as all the big metal bands do the huge venues and i like the more intimate ones.. everyone I want to see is touring in America atm not the UK ... :(
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Like Korn's Coming Undone - other songs are hit & miss for me...Slipknot also hit & miss.

Like a lot of Disturbed & much of the Device album that came out last(?) year.

Also like Leaves Eyes (at least where Alex doesn't "sing" much), Tyr, some Heidevolk.

Within Temptation is one of my favorites at the moment.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Nightwish
    Epica
    Xandria
    Sabaton
    Doro
    Korn
    Disturbed
    Slipknot
    .....The list can go on forever haha
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Epica has a couple songs I like.

I have a friend who is heavy into Sabaton at the moment & owns several Nightwish albums.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    arkham_ma wrote: »
    Epica has a couple songs I like.

I have a friend who is heavy into Sabaton at the moment & owns several Nightwish albums.

I've only really listened to Sabaton's latest album, Heros. I never heard of the band until I saw ReVamp in concert last April.

I'm going to see Nightwish and Sabaton next week! So Pumped.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    why yes I am!!!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm quite old school. I like alice cooper, black Sabbath, thunder, motorhead. Tool is also on my play list.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    OTEP , acid bath , iron maiden,dying fetus
  • aussiljd
    aussiljd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hmm... let me think... Not sure what you're classifying as heavy metal as I kind of suck with genres, but I enjoy After the Burial, Motionless in White (mostly newer stuff), Slipknot, Trivium, Combichrist, Heaven Shall Burn, and many more that currently escape thought. HSB is the only one on that list I haven't seen live yet. Have VIP and Meet & Greet tickets for Slipknot, Lamb of God, Motionless in White, and A Bullet for My Valentine this summer :D
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm not a massive metal fan but I do love a bit of Korn, and when I saw Metallica at Reading festival a few years back they were awesome!

I'm on the guest list to see SOAD in London next Friday!
  • cleaver1
    Options
    paulaviki wrote: »
    I'm not a massive metal fan but I do love a bit of Korn, and when I saw Metallica at Reading festival a few years back they were awesome!

I'm on the guest list to see SOAD in London next Friday!

Oh yeah got to love a bit of Metallica! The SOAD show should be awesome too, hope you enjoy it!
  • Gacktfan
    Gacktfan Posts: 6
    Options
    I mostly listen to Japanese metal bands such as Aldious, X Japan, HIGH and MIGHTY Color, MUCC, Dir en Grey, Head Phones President, Exist Trace, the GazettE, Girugamesh, Moi Dix Mois, a few others.....