What are men looking for in a woman?

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the only thing that all men are looking for in a woman is a pulse. after that, we're all looking for something different.
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We just gotta click good, easy conversations, likes to be active, not smoke or do drugs. Cares about her health and cooks. Oh and keeps it real and doesnt lie
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    pixieloses wrote: »
    Daily sex, weekly bj. Let him do stuff for you and tell him you cant do without him. Make him feel like a man. Cook sometimes.

Wait only weekly??? I thought it was supposed to be way more than that. And if you're having sex how do you not give a bj? So confused
  • ashley1215
    Options
    What am I looking for in a woman?

My penis

Very clever. I enjoy this
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    What am I looking for in a woman?

My penis

seems accurate
  • deltoro23
    deltoro23 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    Daily sex, weekly bj. Let him do stuff for you and tell him you cant do without him. Make him feel like a man. Cook sometimes.

Wait only weekly??? I thought it was supposed to be way more than that. And if you're having sex how do you not give a bj? So confused

@ashley1215 dammit I really like your responses LOL
  • ashley1215
    Options
    deltoro23 wrote: »

@ashley1215 dammit I really like your responses LOL

Thanks. Me too. That's why I say them. B)
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options

well said
  • ashley1215
    Options

well said

I speak the r o:) aw truth
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I recant my prior statement and amend it to you :)
  • ashley1215
    Options
    moesis wrote: »

What do you mean
  • danjbadassery
    danjbadassery Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile, back, and *kitten* catch my eye but being a true 'partner' keeps me.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I should do something productive today so I went ahead and threw together a quick pie chart to help you reference, if needed. I hope it helps!!
    wb96c3k2kjbe.png
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    I should do something productive today so I went ahead and threw together a quick pie chart to help you reference, if needed. I hope it helps!!
    wb96c3k2kjbe.png

Hahahaha loving the pie chart!
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options

What do you mean

@ashley1215 I mean, what I previously said I wanted was incorrect and that I would like to change it to you

• ashley1215
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    wb96c3k2kjbe.png

I think that is an inaccurate representation of what the male gender is drawn to.

I would say 50% T&A, 25% kindness, 10% good cook, and 110% oral sex skill set.
  • RaganW
    RaganW Posts: 36
    Options
    Great company !
  • ashley1215
    Options

What do you mean

@ashley1215 I mean, what I previously said I wanted was incorrect and that I would like to change it to you

:) ou love making me blush