belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    t3m1q48a0ig3.jpg

Hard to get these things out of the package without breaking a corner :/
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love PB2! Got my mom hooked too and she is a peanut butter snob. I add a small (very small) amount of maple syrup to it. It makes it taste more like jif. Try that it's soooo good!!! And I eat plain right of the bowl I made it in.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Ok the MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter is a winner!

http://www.maranathafoods.com/product/caramel-almond-spread
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna bite the bullet tonight and have some pb2 on toast. It better be good :huh:
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten any sort of nut butter in a long time. :disappointed: I'm still skittish about the calories despite the fact that I have a bit more now that I'm in maintenance. I do very much love peanut butter, PB2, PB2 Chocolate, almond butter, and just recently, Sunbutter.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Pb on a spoon hits the spot ...the cals can add up. Ironically I do not care for peanut flavored items nor do I like peanuts. Lol
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I would say if you're not eating peanut butter you're doing it wrong
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    I've just added these two to my pantry this week, and have had both today. The chocolate one straight off a spoon (dutifully weighed) and the smoke and fire in a marinade for my tempeh. So. Good. I'm thinking the chocolate one will go exceedingly well in a banana smoothie.

183537-5a9faaa6d7274451aa5c15c40cd17816.jpeg?size=500

183537-82d82e08a6514261b051df2f4abe767a.png?size=500

Oh, I covet that smoke and fire one. COVET.

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Just made this up this morning... dark chocolate with some raw honeyw2ls40ybbj04.jpg
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Eat it every day 1 tbsp at a time. Use PB2 in my shakes. Love sprouted grain toast with peanut butter on top. Also love it mixed in greek yogurt with some protein powder and sugar free jam. Tastes like PB&J.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I always buy natural PB too and store it upside down so you don't get that oil on the top thing.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    The best peanut butter is fresh ground with no salt