Water ideas

Options
So I tried the whole lemon and water thing and it actually worked with curbing my appetite and making water taste better, so I was wondering if anyone had any other good combinations to put with water? I've tried Strawberries and cucumbers. Any weird combinations, go ahead, I'm ready to try :D

Replies

• six62015
    six62015 Posts: 9
    Options
    green tea and strawberries I drink lemon W mint leaf water all day every day at work so I have a picture green tea and strawberries in the refrigeratorso when I'm looking for something to drink I have something different or try strawberries and blueberries if you try any let me know how you like them
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Green tea (or water) is great with some steeped ginger root. You could always throw some herbal tea bags in there. Vanilla flavored red tea is good.

I keep a Brita water filter pitcher in the refrigerator so I don't need to flavor it all the time.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I put a shot of apple cider vinegar in mine.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Just drink the water. I don't understand this, it's the ultimate first world problem.
  • bellabee71
    bellabee71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cucumber and lemon. Delicious and refreshing
  • shapenerfiterratii
    shapenerfiterratii Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    magerum wrote: »
    Just drink the water. I don't understand this, it's the ultimate first world problem.

It's fun! Nothing wrong with flavoring a little water haha
  • sweetleilanimae
    sweetleilanimae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mint ginger , lime, melon