32 years old and is in desperate need of weight loss support and helpful advice!!!

Options
jla2983
jla2983 Posts: 26 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am 32 and need to lose 20-25 lbs! I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I began my weight loss journey at 175.2 lbs. with help from my doctor I was able to lose some wight. I do not like taking medication so I stopped taking the prescription my doctor gave me. I currently weigh 158.8 and I am 5'4 1/2. I feel extremely unhealthy and I feel tired all of the time. I have a though time planning the right things to eat and often struggle with feeling hungry all of the time. I seem to do well in the mornings and throughout the day but when my family is home in the evenings I give in to my cravings and binge eat. It is very stressful and I really need some motivation and support from people who understand what I am going through or who need support as well. Any advice is welcomed!

Replies

• ms218899
    ms218899 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How much exercise are you doing? Adding more exercise to your day will actually help with how tired you feel. It may seem difficult at first, but the more exercise you do, the less tired you will feel overtime. Also, since you said you do well in the mornings, but evenings are hard, try adding a workout in the evenings. It will keep you focused on things other than eating, and I always feel like I don't want to just eat back the calories I just burnt off. Keeps me focused. Start small...walking around the neighborhood and go from there. Good luck!
  • jla2983
    jla2983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will definitely try exercising in the evening!! I am currently exercising 3 times a week just doing walk away the pounds video or Jillian micheals 30 day shred video. I usually exercise in the morning 30 mins. :)
  • Leesanders1966
    Leesanders1966 Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Do you have a activity wrist band that will help show how many steps you have taken each day which can be synced with the fitness pal app. I sent you a friend request all ways here to help.
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Same here. Had 2 babies and can't seem to bounce back. I'm at my heaviest at 32 and want to lose about 20lbs. I can't stand counting calories but that might be the thing that will help me the most. I've been trying to do some type of exercise every day and getting at least 10,000 steps a day. Good luck and add me if you want. :smiley: