New Friends Needed

shaz606
shaz606 Posts: 13 Member
Hi i am new to this and would love support from new friends and give support back. So please add me.

Replies

• lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Hi, I'm in the same situation, please add me & I'll add you
  • nc603
    nc603 Posts: 17
    I'm new too and would love new friends. I'll add both of you. :smiley:
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Hello you all I may not be as new as you guys but I am pretty friendly and would love to be friends. I think that sticking together we will make it to gaols a little easier. I try to comment on all my friends and give as much encouraging feedback as I can. I also message people from time to time to check up on them if they seem like they could use some extra encouragement.

So please feel free to add me if you would like. Oh and by the way my name is Chantel.
  • Roseanbarrera
    Roseanbarrera Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I need friends too
  • You all are welcome to add me too! I need some pals!
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Add me :-)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone can add me :smiley:
  • sweep111
    sweep111 Posts: 3
    I would love to be added into this group...it sometimes gets lonely dieting by yourself & it's nice to compare notes with friends.

• I am new to this app and not the best tech but I'm looking to improve myself in anyway I can. I am looking for new friends too and I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions while I figure this app out. Good luck everyone!
  • :)
    shaz606 wrote: »
    Hi i am new to this and would love support from new friends and give support back. So please add me.

• SgtMaC42
    SgtMaC42 Posts: 16 Member
    Binged today. Food was good but I feel bad. Gotta start over tomorrow. :s