started a fresh insanity cycle today! anyone else?!

Options
2»

Replies

• ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    finished day 5 this morning, but my body is quite sore by now. Jumping jacks with no arms raised, new style...
    (and spending too much time reading on this website, I have work to do!)
  • jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to but I just finished day 53 but I want to jump into a 2nd round right away I just love the way I feel when I am working out
  • fattybellybegone
    fattybellybegone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    &jtf well done!!!!!! Maybe look at one of their other programs to keep you fresh, or enjoy a well deserved break. Post some pics or before and after stats for inspiration for us x

@elke well done on day 5, I spend too much time on here but it's only time I would have spent on Facebook lol

I've just finished day 8- cardio power and resistance and I was just not in the mood for it so I ended up taking a fair few breaks. I knew this was going to be hard but I didn't expect it to break me mentally. I ended up feeling worse about myself than when I started. Like I'm never going to complete it. I think I'm going to draw a line under today and put it down to a bad day.

Hope everyone is okay xxx
  • ElkeKNJ
    Options
    @fattybelly, don't get discouraged, you know you have a task to do as one of my rolemodels. Bad day today, better day tomorrow. I imagine myself becoming like one of the class members on the dvd. I'd love to become like the black lady, but right now, i'll aim for the blonde one that always wears the long pants.
    @jtf5582, promise me it gets better. What reward do you have in store for when you finish? Trying to oBraun the t-shirt?
  • fattybellybegone
    Options
    Thanks Hun. I think I was just tired yesterday. I'm pretty resilient so tonight I shall be going at it again!!! Sorry for moaning.

Well done everybody who survived another day. Keep going. If I can carry on, so can you lol.

I wa thinking that I may treat myself once I complete week 5. It's also my birthday then so if I am still going then I think I will be buying myself a new handbag that I have been admiring for a while x

FattyB checking out, have a good day x
  • jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It does get better or I should say you do, as for a reward,nah losing 30 pounds is enough
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just finished another round. Now I mix Insanity with running and Jillian Michaels workouts.
  • ElkeKNJ
    Options
    30 pounds, just doing Insanity and eating at a deficit? Great! that would take me right to my goal weight.
    @angielisa75 : waw, you are in a different league altogether!
  • racmactac
    racmactac Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did fit test and was shocked at how unfit I am! I've not been feeling well this week but intend to start insanity as soon as 100% again. Anyone want to add me as a friend please do so.
  • nguseva08
    nguseva08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off with the insanity workouts.. never got a chance to finish a full cycle... Hope its not too late if I join you guys, it will be great to have a group doing this together rather than force myself to do it alone.. Gets kinda tough with my working schedule (working in a hospital can be a killer), but I would really love to do at least one full cycle! ^__^
  • fattybellybegone
    Options
    Welcome guys!!! The more, the merrier definitely.

Just completed day 9! I'm feeling much better about myself today. I did pure cardio and took a fair few breaks but I did have a crazy morning followed by an afternoon in the park chasing after the kids.

I'm so seeing the difference in my body already. I wobble way less doing the exercises lol.

Not seeing much movement on the scales but for once in my life I'm not too bothered.

Happy insanity everybody, keep us posted on how you are all getting along x
    jtf5582 wrote: »
    It does get better or I should say you do, as for a reward,nah losing 30 pounds is enough

Good for you!!! You have definitely rocked insanity x I, however am always looking for a reason for a new handbag ;)
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I did it back in 2012 and tried again a few weeks ago and forgot how boring it is. But it gives good results so I'm thinking maybe I should start it again. Good luck to everyone.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ElkeKNJ wrote: »
    30 pounds, just doing Insanity and eating at a deficit? Great! that would take me right to my goal weight.
    @angielisa75 : waw, you are in a different league altogether!

I lost 25 lbs in the first month doing that. Along with 5 total inches combined from my hips and waist.

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Huge insanity fan here. I just finished insanity max 30 and thoroughly enjoyed ..intense 30 mins and they actually had a modifier too.

I'm doing a hybrid of body beast and insanity where I'm swapping the cardio sessions with one of shaun T workouts.
  • ElkeKNJ
    Options
    started week two this morning (after a double rest day, oeps). Now I'll have to do a 12-day stretch, no resting days in between.