College Student

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, just started like 6 days ago. My first week is over tomorrow and I'll be doing a weigh-in. Kind of nervous but excited! I'm looking for friends who are trying to lose college weight too!!!

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am graduating in a few weeks, and am working on losing about 50 more pounds. Best of luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you like
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im not exactly sure where in the UK system college is equivalent to? but im second year university student.

This place is ace and the support is amazing.

feel free to add me :)

good luck with the weigh in!
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Good luck to you too! My graduation is in August and I want to look GREAT in the pictures! Like I never gained the college weight in the first place! lol!
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm starting my second year of university in September and I am trying to lose the Freshmen 15 I somehow gained, even though I am still living at home since I go to school in my hometown city haha. Good luck!!
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP to drop my college weight. I graduated in December and have lost 23 lbs since then. I went from a tight size 11 to a size 7. I am working towards weighing 125 lbs. I start grad school at the end of the month and I'm determined to keep the weight off this time around!
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    great! good for you! you're all great motivation for me!
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student on summer break right now after finishing my first year at a university. I'm actually transferring next year, so I want to lose that freshman 15 and make a great first impression on people at my new school.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • ilikeowls
    ilikeowls Posts: 21
    Options
    Final year law student at uni here. Far too many hours sat eating snacks in the library. Feel free to add me!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college as well. Been gaining weight since I was 12 and I'm sick of it...I'm getting ready to be a senior in August and I'd love to lose the 35 or so pounds I've acquired. Add me if you want! ~Kate
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey im going into my third year of university. I've gained way too much in the last couple years and its time to fix some of this damage done lol. feel free to add me if you want. GOOD LUCK! =)