What are men looking for in a woman?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I read this book and think if you can speak your others love language and show them you love them based on what theirs is you can help keep them happy. That and be sexually active. Those 2 combined will go a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/communication-and-conflict/learn-to-speak-your-spouses-love-language/understanding-the-five-love-languages
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    x5j04pucgbbb.png

here is for Ashley's version...I'm not sure what's worse. actually doing this or the fact that I had to clean up my formatting so it didn't look "too" half-*kitten*.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Winner.gif
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    x5j04pucgbbb.png

here is for Ashley's version...I'm not sure what's worse. actually doing this or the fact that I had to clean up my formatting so it didn't look "too" half-*kitten*.

I enjoy my version we should vote... Who knows what a man wants more... Me or you? Lol
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Winner.gif
    Bahahahaha I love this
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I read this book and think if you can speak your others love language and show them you love them based on what theirs is you can help keep them happy. That and be sexually active. Those 2 combined will go a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/communication-and-conflict/learn-to-speak-your-spouses-love-language/understanding-the-five-love-languages

^^ this! Huge improvement to our marriage after we read this book. I used to do for my husband what I assumed would make him feel loved (and he for me) and things got really rocky. Apparently neither of us really had any idea what the other one needed - now that we've figured out each other's priorities things have changed drastically. And I'm no longer worried about "keeping" him or wondering if I'm 'good enough' because we both feel more fulfilled.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »

^^ this! Huge improvement to our marriage after we read this book. I used to do for my husband what I assumed would make him feel loved (and he for me) and things got really rocky. Apparently neither of us really had any idea what the other one needed - now that we've figured out each other's priorities things have changed drastically. And I'm no longer worried about "keeping" him or wondering if I'm 'good enough' because we both feel more fulfilled.

Def checking this out
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Also, I know it's a little off topic, but they make a version of that book for parents and kids and it's phenomenal :)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    :joy: Oral sex only goes so far..... normally men wont turn it down though..... I think it's more spontaneous sex...
    all men are different though..... plus age comes into it! younger are more focused on one thing... but some want the whole package!..... older tend to have a loving softer side... more compassionate side, intelligent, gentleness even ( even if they show a rough exterior :wink: ) hence I go for older than my age... just a preference. ( but can be broken for the right one :joy: ) but vice verse..
    you have to be able to know the man!
    like when you get to the stage of a simple look at them ... they instantly know what you are trying to tell them.
    when you spend time apart and all they want to do is come home to you, when you meet it's like you've just met for the first time all sparks flying!
    I guess sex does play a big role in a relationship... for both a woman and man!
    but again..... re-evaluate things..... what happens if you take away the sex..... it's what's left that counts... if you can't think of what's left... clearly it's nothing more than the word ;)

enjoyed reading the replies on here though. some really lovely ones!
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    FYI I am recently divorced and I tried to get my ex to read that book and she refused. Basically she didn't treat me well at all, of course there was other deep rooted issues, but had she read that and truly tried it I think we might of had a chance.

Well maybe not because let's just say uh she might like the other persuasion lol
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    I should do something productive today so I went ahead and threw together a quick pie chart to help you reference, if needed. I hope it helps!!
    wb96c3k2kjbe.png

I think that is an inaccurate representation of what the male gender is drawn to.

I would say 50% T&A, 25% kindness, 10% good cook, and 110% oral sex skill set.

:#:o
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    I should do something productive today so I went ahead and threw together a quick pie chart to help you reference, if needed. I hope it helps!!
    wb96c3k2kjbe.png

I think that is an inaccurate representation of what the male gender is drawn to.

I would say 50% T&A, 25% kindness, 10% good cook, and 110% oral sex skill set.

:#:o

Muah! Xoxoxoxo B)
  • spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Initially I'm attracted to anyone who is nice to me, but you have to be funny to keep me around.
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Trust, equality, saying the truth, being able to laugh together and cry together, when *kitten* goes bad be there, when *kitten* is awesome be there, not hold grudges, and do it like they do on the discovery chanel.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Physical beauty draws me in, but it's brains and personality that keep me around, oh and there's also sex. The last part it was ended it with my ex. We had kids and she said she was done. Things deteriorated after that.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a woman that leaves me the f*** alone.