Looking for friends who struggle like I do

Options
It's been nice to have some real fitness savvy friends on my page, however, sometimes I don't feel like I can always relate to them.

I am doing this for the long run, but it's not easy. I struggle with energy, working out, cravings, and binging. I need more people who struggle with the same things on a daily basis, so we can get through it together without feeling like we're the only ones in the world who has this issue (even though I'm sure just about everyone on here has had that problem at one point or another, even my fitness savvy friends). But, I feel like it would help me to have people to encourage me and vice versa who are struggling with the same things I am, at the same time.

But, EVERYONE is welcome to add me.

Replies

• waltzingaround11
    waltzingaround11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I struggle too! You can add me :)
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a struggle. You can add me too!
  • LOVEMYFAMILY_1206
    LOVEMYFAMILY_1206 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I definitely can relate!
  • cnoonannurse
    cnoonannurse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The excercise has become a habit for me...but the food gets me every day! Feel free to add me, I could use a cheerleader too!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am busy working and cleaning and cooking and I am left with no energy and my willpower leaves me when I am tired. Plus even if I had time, I hate exercise. I am losing slowly. This fitness pal is a big help but I am struggling.
  • kedmonds757
    kedmonds757 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Everyday is a struggle I am a stress eater. I have been trying to through this for a long time. You can add me.
  • SuperCute4
    SuperCute4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use some support! Sometimes I feel like I am alone in the struggle with lifestyle change...especially when my 9 mo needs a changing and my 4 year old wants to play outside and all i want to do is take a nap (after some chocolate or worse!).
  • mariel918
    mariel918 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The excercise has become a habit for me...but the food gets me every day! Feel free to add me, I could use a cheerleader too!

I am in the same boat. I've always been athletic but my metabolism is definitely slowing down and I have to adjust my eating habits! Sweets are my killer. I feel cravings are the hardest thing for me to overcome. Anyone is free to add me =)

• griff432
    griff432 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me I'm new here and we can cheer each other on!
  • ddalhoff
    ddalhoff Posts: 48
    Options
    Same with me. Add me too and anyone else
  • timeforchange3434
    timeforchange3434 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle too and keep giving up on myself. If you want to add me, feel free :)
  • neptunerizing
    neptunerizing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do good, until the weekend! HAHA! I'm just counting calories right now, I've lost 16 lbs since Jan 25th! I really have to get to exercising though! It is so hard to get up and just do it! Feel free to add me too!
  • alana0777
    alana0777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just admitting to myself that I have binging tendencies and am very good some days and horrible other days. I would love to have MFP friends who understand and can admit it also. Add me if you'd like ☺
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I struggle with extreme hunger and binges and then regaining the weight I lose each week and hating myself for it! Would love for you to add me so we can support each other :)