Been trying to lose weight for a long time.

Options
I usually used this on my phone, but when I switched phones I no longer could. So this is the first time I've been on the website. I've been uncomfortable with my weight since elementary school. I'm going to college soon and would like to feel comfortable in my own skin before I go. I need support because I never get motivated enough and I get tore down easily! It's time for some change:) I love making new friends though so chat with me. :)

Replies

• pjrazon
    pjrazon Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey, hehehe wish you luck :). Loving yourself is the best key to unlock the skinny and smexy you.... ehhehehe TC..:D
  • 1cdelorme
    1cdelorme Posts: 1
    Options
    Brandi, forgive me for saying this but from your picture, you look beautiful! Have you done the BMI calculators, etc. to see if your weight is healthy? If it is, I would highly recommend switching up your focus from dieting to toning/building muscle. Either way, I'm sure you'll do great!
  • Raylynn87
    Raylynn87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brandi, forgive me for saying this but from your picture, you look beautiful! Have you done the BMI calculators, etc. to see if your weight is healthy? If it is, I would highly recommend switching up your focus from dieting to toning/building muscle. Either way, I'm sure you'll do great!

I was gonna say the same thing. How tall are you? You look just fine to me. I'm not even at my goal weight yet so I'm still not comfortable in my skin. What kind of dieting/exercising are you doing right now?
  • knmineie
    knmineie Posts: 1
    Options
    i have always been the fat friend. the girl thats better to just be a best friend with guys never good enough to be their girl friends.. well im finally done being the fat friend! i wanna lose as much weight as possible! but this will be a tough looonng journey!
  • bonjourdollface
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I just started college, and even though I am not quite at my goal weight yet, I feel that I had a much better experience because I was more comfortable with myself. But, I agree with the others, you look great in your picture!
  • brandijo2011
    Options
    Thanks guys! That really helps me feel better(: According to my BMI, I'm supposed to be around 120 because I'm only 5'2. I weigh around 145 ish right now. I usually look smaller in pictures because of the way I stand, but I have a larger thigh/leg area and I hate it!