30 day shred support group april 2015!!

Options
bebe2541
bebe2541 Posts: 13 Member
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104881-30-day-shred-april-2015

Feel free to join the support group for the month of April.! We will support each other, share stats and before and after pictures etc. Any age\fitness level is enouraged to join us!! Its about 30 minutes once a day!

-Becca-

Replies

• kdubsc
    kdubsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started today! Excited to try it with some others trying to get fit.
  • zionmohamed785
    Options
    Hi can I join?!
  • bebe2541
    Options
    kdubsc wrote: »
    Started today! Excited to try it with some others trying to get fit.

Awesome thanks for joining s!!
  • bebe2541
    Options
    Hi can I join?!
    Of course you can! :)
  • gillster2015
    gillster2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I hope it's not too late to join this group? Just completed day 1. How is everyone else doing and what day are you on?
  • onehappypickle
    onehappypickle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Ripped in 30... I wonder if they are similar, lol. :-) I love Jillian Michaels. Good luck to you all!
  • BabydollQueen
    BabydollQueen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. How do I do so?
  • sarumann
    sarumann Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I just started today! How lovely to find this group!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join the group if you'll have me, however, I'm only doing 30 day shred every other day. On my days off of shred I run 2-3 miles because I have to get ready for my first 5k. Eek!
  • bebe2541
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to join! I am doing every other day also with daily walks. How is everyone doing so far?
  • aghi00
    aghi00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am going into my D7 of LV1 :) took another day off as the flu yesterday had me in bed all day... I am addding Physique 57 into the mix as I really (really) want to drop at least 1 size before May 30
  • aghi00
    aghi00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    By the way, in case you want some more motivation another thread on this subject has been also opened https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32028337#Comment_32028337
    Let's keep up the good work! B)
  • AngelaAngiePena
    AngelaAngiePena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join I am on Day 5 lvl 1. I have been doing 30 day shred and occasionally 6 weeks to 6 pack. Hope everyone is doing good.
  • gillster2015
    gillster2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone, not sure what day to say I am on but I have just completed my Sunday Shred.
    I had 4 days on and 2 days off....What do you reckon folks, am I day 7 or back to day 1?
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Hi, I just did day 1 level 1 today. Feel free to add me :)
  • kahmed2014
    kahmed2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi please can I join? I have just done day 5 level 1 ... Still tough and sweating lots! I count it as around 200 cals. Is that about right do you think?
  • bebe2541
    Options
    sarumann wrote: »
    Hi. I just started today! How lovely to find this group!
    kahmed2014 wrote: »
    Hi please can I join? I have just done day 5 level 1 ... Still tough and sweating lots! I count it as around 200 cals. Is that about right do you think?

Yes please join! And I think 200 is about right calorie wise
  • AngelaAngiePena
    Options
    Evening everyone, not sure what day to say I am on but I have just completed my Sunday Shred.
    I had 4 days on and 2 days off....What do you reckon folks, am I day 7 or back to day 1?

I would count it as day 5 since you only did it for 4 days.
    I will only being do the shred 6 days a week. I do not count my off day. Right now I am on Lvl 1 Day 6. I started Tuesday and will be taking Sundays off. I will do the shred Monday-Saturday. Sunday is for yoga or pilates.
  • AngelaAngiePena
    Options
    First week back with eating healthy and 6 day of the shred and I am already down 3 pounds.
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 2