My success after losing 120+ pounds

Options
rtf4i3xgsoez.jpg
Left: 2010 Right: 2015

Over the past 5 years I have lost and maintained a weight loss of 120+ pounds. It is crazy to think of the life I lived before my healthy life style began. I am now, happier, healthier and more alive than ever. If you want to read my whole story feel free to check out my blog: healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-body-isnt-perfect-but-it-is-mine-and.html

If you have any questions or comments let me know!

Replies

• farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well, I am definitely going to read your blog. You look amazing and so happy and healthy! Congratulations. You also look so much younger now, even though years have gone by!!
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Very very inspirational. You look wonderful, happy and healthy. I read your blog... Perfectly imperfect! I love it. This world would be pretty boring if everyone were perfect. Great job.
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Well, I am definitely going to read your blog. You look amazing and so happy and healthy! Congratulations. You also look so much younger now, even though years have gone by!!

Thank you! It has been a long journey and I am finally embracing my whole change.

• nicholebean
    Options
    lpatriquin wrote: »
    Very very inspirational. You look wonderful, happy and healthy. I read your blog... Perfectly imperfect! I love it. This world would be pretty boring if everyone were perfect. Great job.
    I agree, life would be pretty boring. Also, I thought I linked to my whole blog, but if you look on the right side there is my blogs achieve that you can look through! I have recipes and my first ever posted blog is my whole story. :]

• iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look wonderful! I'm struggling with my weight loss leftovers as we speak. You are very inspiring and a reminder to be proud of what has been achieved :-)
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look wonderful! I'm struggling with my weight loss leftovers as we speak. You are very inspiring and a reminder to be proud of what has been achieved :-)
    Thank you!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    Awesome!
    Thank you!

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great!! Truly an inspiration.
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great!! Truly an inspiration.
    Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!