What do you put in your coffee?

Options
I have a serious addiction to International Delight creamers, but I am trying to get off the stuff because it's just not the kind of thing i want to put in my body. What do you put in your coffee? I generally like mine pretty sweet/light. I tried putting sugar and half and half, but the half and half tastes sour to me. I have also tried with milk and same thing. Any other ideas?

If you drink it black I'm sort of jealous.. I wish I could drink it like that, but I just love it sweet.

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Black.
    or at work since we have crappy k-cups, I mix 4oz milk with half a scoop of chocolate prote in powder. Pour some in each cup I drink (3-4 cups of coffee)
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    yup i use international delight lol! i did do it with just straight plain milk for months. i still do if i go over my limit with the creamer( i allot myself 2 tablespoons) its an adjustment but u just gotta keep doing it. if u want slowly cut back on the amount u use .
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sugar and organic grass milk!
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I put a splash of evaporated milk. Since it has a certain sweetness to it, I was able to stop adding sugar (I don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners). Sometimes I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon as well.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I drink mine straight for the most part.
    I do like the sugar free liquid creamers from Coffee Mate though. I'll occasionally put in a tbsp.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Black or bulletproof with ghee.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

Grass milk, mmmmm sounds delicious :tongue: I assume you meant grass FED milk? :) xx
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    black usually
    but once in a while I add unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia with or without milk
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sugar and milk
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Black. I never added sweetener, but back in college I added milk.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    unsweetened vanilla coffee mate. Not the best but I only have two cups so 2tbsp isn't too bad.
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Coconut milk creamer and stevia!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    NNothing
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hot water and coffee beans.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I used to drink it black with 4 splenda. I found that splenda was not good for me so I went to cream only. If I have coffee at work it's a k cup so I put international delight as well but the hazelnut one.
  • sherrymaharaj
    Options
    I put 3 tbs of French Vanilla creamer and 1 packet of Stevia. ....I have to have my coffee sweet or I can't drink it....lol
  • sup3rb3ast
    sup3rb3ast Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Almond milk and Stevia. I love light, sweet coffee too and I found this to be the best combo.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Grass milk, mmmmm sounds delicious :tongue: I assume you meant grass FED milk? :) xx

lmao. That would be one soothing coffee!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Fake powdered creamer. I am used to it and actually prefer it now. No sugar or sweetener EVER! I like my coffee to taste like COFFEE! Sometimes black but I grind my beans right before brewing. I have the nerve to be a coffee snob who drinks nondairy creamer, ha ha!
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Half and half. I happen to actually like the taste of coffee, and I feel it's ruined with any kind of sugar or sweeteners. However, during the holidays, I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on the grounds before brewing for a little festive flavor.