New Swim Suit (With Pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Be proud you look smoking hot in those bikini's!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Wonderful job!
  • cmstaley1
    cmstaley1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Perfect! Nice work
  • JPRobocker
    JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? I am 5'7", started at 160 (down to 146) but I can't get rid of my belly. From your before picutes, we have/had a similar body shape. I can't imagine getting my belly as flay as yours (two kids hsan't helped...)

Share you secrets, please!

Well for starters, I don't have any kids. A LOT of respect to those of you that do and can get back in shape. I couldn't imagine how hard that would be. But for the most part I just go jogging 2-3 times a week ~2-3 miles. I try to do interval stuff too. Like sprint for 30 seconds, walk for 90. But I didn't belong to a gym or anything. Stayed within my calories while not denying myself all sweets. It was a lot easier once I started using MFP just because it was easy to see what I was putting in instead of guessing and the weight just started coming off. I also do ~15 min of ab exercises 2-3 times a week just while watching TV. Maybe that would help. I used to do sports so I know a few target exercises that have helped a lot.
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    Fantastic work,

I'm the before and afters here are so inspiring. You look amazing.
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! I'd like to look that but I think I'm a bit too old to look so good. Well done you!:smile::smile:
  • pkpzp228
    pkpzp228 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yummy! Well done!
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look Gorgeous!!! What a great figure! :D Congratulations! :):flowerforyou:
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'll never get into a bikini but I'm hoping I won't look awful in a one piece.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    awsome
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    WOW you look HOT. A job well done for sure. ☺
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Whoaaaaa..you look AMAZING! Well done on all your hard work. What a killer bod!! x
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats :)
  • 123Ted
    123Ted Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! Looking great!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...and guess what? I have that same suit! It's awesome!
    Hard work pays off, girl. Rock it!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!