I m on a 31 day streak! I ve lost 15 Ibs in that 31 days and 34 total!! Add me for motivation.

Options
mllett
mllett Posts: 96 Member
I started the streak to help me stay within my calories. It has helped me so much! Especially during the weekends. I even went on vacation and kept it going!! Add me!! I post what day I m on daily.

Replies

• mwgelt62
    mwgelt62 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Wow that's great! I am new here and can use all the help I can get. How do I add you?
  • mllett
    Options
    I sent u a request. But, to add someone, u just click on their name and u will see the option to add friend. @mwgelt62
  • paveni
    paveni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats amazing :) I'll add you... x
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! MFP is so helpful, stay here you'll do wonders!!
  • mllett
    Options
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    That's quite a loss in a short amount of time! How many calories are you netting each day?
  • FrenchToast103
    FrenchToast103 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    :) You are doing great! Anyone feel free to add me
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm on a 95 day streak and have only lost 16, apparently I am doing something wrong.
  • AnnaEllie2015
    AnnaEllie2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, sounds excellent, I'll add you. Check out my progress on my fb page

Lose weight, Get fit, Stay Healthy!
  • mllett
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @Kruggeri I dont pay attention to the net most of the time. I m doing 1200 cals. I dont eat back what i exercise. I dont do a lot of cardio unless i eat over the 1200, then i add some to keep my steak going. I am doing some strength exercises regularly.
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • mrsarnold32
    mrsarnold32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! I'm going to have to definitely add you for motivation. Keep up the good work!
  • melasimp
    melasimp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am defined lyrics going to add you it helps me to hear other successes.
  • skinnyby31
    skinnyby31 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done- that's a huge amount! I'll add you!
  • nakima
    nakima Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congratulations that awsome!
  • Jani22
    Jani22 Posts: 17
    Options
    That's amazing. I'm on 1200 calories a day too and do some cardio and a lot of swimming.

I'm so glad to see someone else doesn't eat back their exercise calories. I just feel it's self-defeating.

As long as I'm eating my 1200 per day, I feel I'm eating enough. I eat a small amount of protein, a lot of fresh fruit and veg and get my carbs from root veg (not potatoes) and bananas (at least one a day, never more than two).

• HayleyUpward
    HayleyUpward Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great well done, I'm on day 2 and have 5stone to lose
  • StacyBlur
    Options
    Wow! You're inspiring. Well done. I just joined yesterday because I've always had trouble trying to lose weight but I have great faith in myself currently and hope that MFP can do wonders for me :smiley: I have requested you to follow your progress!