Need to lose 100+ Anyone want to join my journey?

Options

Replies

• msxodesigns
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs as well!!
  • drmridulamishra
    drmridulamishra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to part of your journey.. I have tried to lose my weight so many times but due to lack of motivation or I say my determination I left my efforts in between...
  • Haggishare
    Haggishare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all - count me in as well. I've lost 26lb since January, but I'm also losing my motivation so need some support to keep me on the right track. I need to keep focused. It's Easter Sunday -loads of chocolate Easter eggs to avoid so going to go for a walk instead o:)
  • Rocky1908
    Rocky1908 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in... would love to cheer you on. I've lost 20 gained back 10. I need to lose 30 just for health reasons. Would love to lose 45 by August 30.
  • raynea61
    raynea61 Posts: 4
    Options
    dliteb440 wrote: »
    I'm in too!

• raynea61
    Options
    I'm in.

• raynea61
    Options
    Rocky I'm with you, I'm up and down also. Let's try smalls steps first. Let's do 5 lbs first then wrk our way up.
  • nikkym08
    nikkym08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I believe I had added everybody or vice versa. If there is anyone I missed. Send that friend request!!! :)
  • DanielleB1016
    Options
    I'm definitely in! If anyone would like to add me, I need some motivating and positivity! :smile: let's do this!
  • nikolrobinson33
    Options
    I definitely need to lose 100 pounds!
  • leeleehayes88
    leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in I need motivation 2 I also need lose over 100lbs 2 I will add u
  • joriefox
    joriefox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok let's do this. I'm also looking to add friends. Need lots of support
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lose 129 lb since January 2014 and I have about 35 more I'd like to lose! I'd love to be a supportive friend and I'd be happy to give you advice that I wish I had known starting off! You can absolutely so this. I failed so many times at losing weight before this time. My starting weight was 324 and I've just made it down to 195 :-)
  • lcoldham1
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone can add me:) I'm so ready to do this!!
  • jenlynster
    jenlynster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I believe support for each other is fundamental for success. I have a long road ahead of me and a lifestyle to change! Here we go!
  • etaylor704
    etaylor704 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!! Feel free to add me
  • glittert
    glittert Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in
  • amdouthitt
    amdouthitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose 150 lbs and have lost 4 lbs in the last week. Y'all keep up the great work! We can do this!!
  • CarrotOwl2
    CarrotOwl2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes! but need to lose that and then some! im in too! my motivation has lacked and even though I've been working out I'm still gaining and can't understand why. I've lost 61lbs since April 2014.
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, sent friend requests i have over 100lbs to lose, so count me in also feel free to add me. :)