Drop the sugar

Options
Before going on a diet, you have to understand that in order to lose weight, you have to drop the sugar. This means juices, sodas, candies, milk... And substitute it with water. Water is the way to go.

Replies

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    No. No it doesn't.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Before going on a diet, you have to understand that in order to lose weight, you have to drop the sugar. This means juices, sodas, candies, milk... And substitute it with water. Water is the way to go.

Aww man!!!
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. No. U dont. U need to make it work in your calorie budget which often means cutting back. Nothing is completely off limits
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    No. No it doesn't.

+1

Ugh. Just Ugh to the OP.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    OP: Where did you read this?
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    So I can't pour sugar into my water? :(
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Why do I have to understand this?

What if I already lost the weight? Do I get fined?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If anything, I'm consuming more sugar now than I was before I started this "diet." I'm losing weight no problem!
  • peachyfuzzle
    Options
    Edgar does not approve.

edgar.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Simply not true.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    If anything, I'm consuming more sugar now than I was before I started this "diet." I'm losing weight no problem!

Me too!
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Joke thread?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

LOL!!! I lost 121 pounds eating sugary things!!!!

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Wrong. I eat smoothies with fruit and sweetened plant milk daily. And I frequently cook with added sugars like agave nectar and maple syrup. Still losing weight.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Nope.

tumblr_n1titfKePK1sfaq5do1_500.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    OP, you do understand there is a ton of food with sugar, right? So dropping the sugar means not eating a lot of food. You can't live on water for very long.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,525 Member
    Options
    If this is what you believe, then your knowledge of how physiology works is limited.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    No, I think before going on a diet you have to think realistically and do what you can to make it a lifestyle change, not a fad diet or extreme diet. I eat sugar now because I don't plan to give sugar up for the rest of my life. Why would I? I enjoy sugar, and in moderation, there's nothing wrong with it. I've lost weight just fine with sugar included in my diet, so apparently it doesn't hinder weight loss as you imply.
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i *kitten* up
  • peachyfuzzle
    Options
    TMS-1.gif
This discussion has been closed.