Need buddy's! Female at beginning of long journey!

Options
Hi I'm Jo I'm 27 and I'm fat!!
I started last week and lost 10lbs! I have a long way to go but am determined and I'd love some people in similar situations in my life!

Replies

• niquale
    niquale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe!
    I'm Shaniqua. I'm 33 and overweight. I'm trying to loose weight for multiple reasons but I want to be a healthier me overall. Let's encourage each other along this journey!!! 10 lb weight loss is awesome!!!
  • MrsMack78
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sharon.
    Wow, what a great loss! I've got quite a lot to lose and I'm looking for people with the same goals to work with along the way!
  • JerzGirlCole
    JerzGirlCole Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • nitagrobler
    nitagrobler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Nita. 5kg's too lose. Keep on losing and the weight just keeps on finding me again. Will get there.
  • Xootneg
    Xootneg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jo3girls wrote: »
    Hi I'm Jo I'm 27 and I'm fat!!
    I started last week and lost 10lbs! I have a long way to go but am determined and I'd love some people in similar situations in my life!

Wow, 10 pounds lost in one week is a fantastic start! What ever you are doing, it's working to perfection. Keep going girl!! You got this...
  • DOODLIEDAA
    Options
    Hey ladies! I lost 20 lbs and reached my goal but over the course of the last 8 months put on about 8 lbs so I think adding some support is really helpful to stay on track. Add me and we can help keep each other accountable!
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo. I am looking for friends to help keep me focused on weight loss while I support them the same way. Feel free to add me.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm mandie I'm 35 sahm with 2 boys ages 13 and 3. Looking to lose 50lbs. If you want add me always looking for more motivation and friends. :)
  • jcondeee
    jcondeee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo, I'm Jo! On Week 3 going on 4 on my weight loss journey, approximately 20-25 pounds too heavy. Feel free to add me
  • jaliving
    jaliving Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 42 year old male recovering food addict. My Wii Fit age is 27 and I like kittens, so I am always a good source of motivation and support!
  • cathrynw
    cathrynw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo! I'm Cat I started this week, and I will be losing over 30 lbs (that's the plan anyway!) feel free to add me, I could use the encouragement!! And it seems you did something right losing 10lbs already way to go!!!
  • disney41103
    disney41103 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Becky and started my journey in January. I am trying to lose about 70 lbs total. I have lost 16 so far. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Alibaker16
    Alibaker16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo
    Welcome...I have been on here for a while but was not in the community. Now that I have joined I find it so helpful. We are all here to support each other. Add me if you'd like :)
  • goalsyouset
    goalsyouset Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    Welcome...I've also been around for awhile but I usually keep to myself. So tired of starting over so would love to be involved in some group support. I'm 44, need to lose 40-50 more pounds. I exercise often and intensely....but food is my issue and I can't do this without getting that in check. Feel free to add me if you wish.
    Amber
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi jo I'm vicky and I'm 28
    Well done for losing 10lb, you're doing really well.
    I have a lot to lose also but we can both do it.
    I've sent you a friend invite
  • sh09498
    sh09498 Posts: 1
    Options
    can you add me too?
  • dawnsandusky1
    dawnsandusky1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    any of you please feel free add me - im just getting back to business here !!!!! i have 30 lbs to lose and seems like you are doing great - i could sure use all t he friends and support
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. My friends list is dead!
  • bikerguy357
    Options
    Hey there, I have also only just started my journey back to healthy living. I have a goal of losing 110 pounds. The motivation and encouragement of others is always appreciated.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    nwa2e0jqsl27.jpg