Girls Workout Too

Hello All,

I'm only three weeks into transitioning into a healthier lifestyle AGAIN. No more giving up. I do have cheat meals and some days I don't exercise. But this forum is for us to motivate one another and share our tips :)

You can also add me if you like B)

Replies

• Heyy, I'm new to this also. I've tried in the past and have had many attempts. This time I'm determined to make it happen. No more skipping work outs. Looking for a buddy to keep me motivated and to motivate them also. Goal weight loss for me is 15 lbs tops. How about you? :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    I just completed Insanity, and I have cheat days every Sunday.
  • EvolveErc
    EvolveErc Posts: 3 Member
    Hello Everyone, I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. I also want to try and just have cheat meals on Sunday. The weekend has been the hardest for me but I think I will add that in my routine. How do you steer away from bad habits on the weekend?
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    EvolveErc wrote: »
    Hello Everyone, I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. I also want to try and just have cheat meals on Sunday. The weekend has been the hardest for me but I think I will add that in my routine. How do you steer away from bad habits on the weekend?

I do have cheat meals, but if I find myself going overboard, I'll pack up the boyfriend, and well go for a long car ride.