Getting a lil discouraged..

Options
So I haven't lost any weight this past week and now It's about that time for TOM which means I'm bloated which means the scales say I'm a few pounds more. This is frustrating. I have been burning a good amount of calories and eating well and nothing is happing.. What should I do? FYI .. I do Insanity and according to my HRM I burn any where around 700-1000 calories each workout

Replies

• Browneyedgirl1986
    Options
    Don't let this get to you! Did you know that while it's TOM your body burns more calories? Just hold on and you will notice a good drop after about 4-5 days. Try to not eat much salt and drink a lot of water! You are doing GREAT!! Keep it up:)
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so.. and don't worry i'm not giving up. It just sucks.. Thanks for encouragement ..:)
  • exfatty89
    exfatty89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel. this morning i got on the scale and it said that i gained 2 lbs and i almost cried. because i been trying so hard and working out so much. but i realized that i cant let that stop me. i feel so much better since i started working out and if i stop im just going to feel sad and disappointed with myself. so i keep going. and you should do the same. sometimes we dnt see the results in the scale but we feel in in our bodies. we just got to be patient. good things come to those who wait :happy:
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight in about 2 weeks, but my clothes are fitting better. Just remember that you are building muscle. Keep up the good work.

Maria