24, 5'7, 190 lbs & Working Towards 150. I Need An Accountability Partner/Weight Loss Buddy!

Options
Anyone out there? I've been at this for 2 years and feel like a failure. If anyone around the same stats is having trouble then please connect with me...we can help each other!

This is probably a huge stretch, but if you live in GA that'd be even better :)

Replies

• dprather0016
    Options
    I'm 197 and my goal is 150.
  • egwake13
    egwake13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 205 and goal is 140. Been doing this for years but having trouble committing to more than a few weeks at a time.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm 195, 5'6 trying to get back to 170 first then go from there. I need to stop yoyoing and making excuses. I've lost the weight here before so maybe I can help you all and help myself. Weekly weigh ins and monthly goals with rewards can help. Should we start doing that together? When does everyone weigh in?
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" at 185lbs. Down 45lbs from June! I focus on 10lbs at a time. When I reach it I buy myself new workout clothes or get a 90min massage. My goal is another 25lbs before November!
    I also grew tired of eating 1200-1500 calories a day after awhile. So I don't eat any less then 1700 a day now. I did however step up my workout from 4x a week to 6x a week. 30-45 mins cardio and strength training. I allow myself to eat an extra 5-600 calories on Saturdays. I make sure I have a great workout that morning and indulge in whatever at lunch time. I find I'm not that hungry later that night and have a healthy snack. Having weekly indulgences has helped me not have any cravings the other days. I still lose 1lb a week which is fine with me!
    My advice find activities you enjoy and find the most calories you can eat and still lose weight.
    Ps.. I wish I lived in GA. So cold here in Boston still!