Blinking to focus weight loss to eye area?

Options
Merkavar
Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
I was looking in the mirror earlier and noticed something. I am losing weight all over my body but no visible change in my eye lids or eyebrow area.

My eyes are fat, they are pushing my eye lashes down so I look like a camel or if I was female I probably have eye lashes to die for.

Has anyone heard of an exercise to firm up or trim the eye area?

Now obviously I'm joking. A little bored and was wondering what crazy diet or exercise you have heard about that you wish actually worked.

Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hey, that was my 100th post! I used it on The Lion, how cool! B) Combine that with Prancersise and you'll be lookin' good in no time.
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lolllll tickled me for sure
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I once saw an infomercial bout tightening ur face with different 'holds' lol! This was back in the day though for eyelids push ur eyebrows towards ur hairline and hold for 30 seconds. Good luck! Sure u will see results immediately lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    funny
  • windime
    windime Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Wow

This ^^
  • arditarose
    Options

Hey, that was my 100th post! I used it on The Lion, how cool! B) Combine that with Prancersize and you'll be lookin' good in no time.

That stretch...
  • TheBeachgod
    Options
  • arditarose
    Options
    lol I haven't seen that in awhile
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Lol ok just got video to work that was sooo... helpful! dont lie u all tried the lion after watching
  • TheBeachgod
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    lol I haven't seen that in awhile

I saw them on mfp probably early last year. Just figured I'd return the favor.

• krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My favorite was that stupid neck slimmer or whatever it was. My mother used to do it all the time.

txyd8yp0mcgs.jpg
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow! :D
    I'm sure she used up 100 calories just taking in and exhaling that breath!
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    If spot reduction through exercise were possible, fat people would have a skinny face from all that chewing.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I was looking in the mirror earlier and noticed something. I am losing weight all over my body but no visible change in my eye lids or eyebrow area.

My eyes are fat, they are pushing my eye lashes down so I look like a camel or if I was female I probably have eye lashes to die for.

Has anyone heard of an exercise to firm up or trim the eye area?

Now obviously I'm joking. A little bored and was wondering what crazy diet or exercise you have heard about that you wish actually worked.
    You're adorable. :blush::)

Love your sense of humor.

When I was a kid, mom got this thing called and exerciser. It was a roped gadget, you put your feet and hands in stirrups and put yourself to work.

The only thing that happened is I kept breaking the ropes.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

She's not even sweating....and her hair's too perfect.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    KRJ5RVP.gif
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    edited April 2015
    Options

Dear Gawd!! that camel toe, my eyes! where's the Brillo and Ajax?

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I can't see any of those videos at the moment so maybe you already covered this but I'm sure I have seen an exercise that involved laughing.

Laugh like a nutter to get better and or something.

Or baby yoga that involved swinging and throwing babies. If you did half of what was in the video you would get a knock on the door from child protection
  • waldo11690
    waldo11690 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Hey, that was my 100th post! I used it on The Lion, how cool! B) Combine that with Prancersise and you'll be lookin' good in no time.

Hahahaha!