Post Card Challenge Round 21

Options
2»

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in on Sat, probably cuz I was only down 1 pound, so disappointing, anyway another week, good luck all!!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    187! ug, finally.
    a few friends and i started a boot camp class and i thik this is the thing i needed. Hope everyone else did great too!
    edited to add 4.? lbs down.
  • hollycurran
    hollycurran Posts: 39
    Options
    when's our final weigh in? Is it tomorrow?
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    when's our final weigh in? Is it tomorrow?

Yeah - not sure if we're supposed to post today or tomorrow. Just in case today...

I'm at 235.0 this morning, down from 240.4 on May 3, so a 5.4lb (2.2%) loss :) Woohoo!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: Still can't see those elusive 170s.

Final weight 181.5lbs.:grumble:

Next time???

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Oh and could I ask if the winner could post the link to the new challenge on here then I can find it (unless you are already a friend of mine!!!).

LouiseXXX
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow challengers.
    It's a good thing I am hosting this challenge because I certainly wouldn't be winning it.
    I am down 1 pound for two weeks worth of work. :sad:
    I have heard from 3 of our challengers so I still need to hear from most of you. I will post the winner with the most weight lost and the winner with the highest % loss. The one with the most weight lost will host the next challenge.
    Good Luck all.
    Peggy
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm up from ther first week :-( Not by much, but still up. Congrats to those that lost!
  • romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    217. Bah!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I weighed-in on friday (my official weigh-in day) at 212.5 which would be a .5 loss. However after a bad weekend, today I'm weighing at 215.5.. still working off the water weight. Not sure which one you want to count, but either way I'm sure I'm not the winner this round.

Congrats to everyone who lost some pounds over the 2 weeks!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    225...only a 2.3 loss, but I will take it...good luck all!!
  • hollycurran
    hollycurran Posts: 39
    Options
    I fell off the wagon, and gained. I weigh 159 now instead of the 158 I started with...and I noticed the scale leaning a bit more towards 160, but it isn't quite there. sighhh. I really will have to try harder. I noticed that I'm snacking more at night, and not always recording, and snacking on tons of nuts and stuff at work. I think I've just been eating too much of my healthy food, I'm sure too much food, even if it's healthy, can be a bad thing. I'll be in the next challenge and will hopefully get down to 156 then! I know I can do it, I just have to stay on track! So anyways, a one pound gain.
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    We have a winner!!!! Krismsulli has won the challenge with a 5.2 pound loss!! :flowerforyou: She will host the next post card challenge. Iamstaceywood is the winner of the highest % of loss. She lost 4.4 pounds with a 2.29% loss.
    Congrats ladies I will contact you both for your addresses so I can send you both post cards from my neck of the woods.
    Thanks everyone for joining my portion of the challenge.
    Peggy