22kg down, but not seeing a difference (pics)

Replies

• tratincica5000
    tratincica5000 Posts: 16 Member
    Wow, so you lost 22 kg in 3 months? May i ask what did you do, what kind of diet? Did you excersise a lot?

I just started my journey, and am about 114kg, have a goal to loose 15-17 kg until the 1st of july, i thought that is very much impossible, but gave me a hope, so, thank you.

And yes, i can see the difference! :wink:

• ShellDK
    ShellDK Posts: 6 Member
    Well done on the weightloss! You can see that you've lost inches all over. Keep up your awesome work xxx
  • Fantastic difference. You are smaller everywhere. You must freel the difference just when you pick something up from the ground! Yay!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Sorry for when this thread gets taken down for posing risque photographs.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    There is definitely a difference! Nice work! :smile:
  • betht458
    betht458 Posts: 4 Member
    There is most definitely a difference! You're doing great! Keep up the hard work and don't give up. You said you are feeling better on your feet and that is a big accomplishment in itself and means everything in continuing your journey!
  • ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Tummy and shoulders. Big difference. Sometimes it's tough to see it yourself because you're so focused on what's left to lose. Take measurements every month. That will convince you more than anything else. Awesome job!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    congrats, keep doing what you're doing!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    I see a big difference.. way to go... keep it up. Look at your shin/calf.
    I see it all over!!!! Great work !!!!
  • tigerlily_
    tigerlily_ Posts: 32 Member
    You can definitely tell. Keep going, it's working!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Definite difference. The first place I noticed was the hips, but It is also noticeable in the bust. You look like you have increased your bust size. The "girls" are probably the same size but there is a really noticeable loss around the ribcage. You don't have as much "side fat" under the arms. You look like you are losing like I have been. Each time I go down a band size in my bra, I go up a cup size.

Congratulations. You are doing really, really well. Keep it up. The next 5-10 kg. will really bring out the differences. I have photos that compare a 55 lb loss, then an additional 25 lb loss. There is as much difference (if not more) between the latter two as there is between the first two.
  • jodiealgar
    jodiealgar Posts: 43 Member
    I can see a difference in your stomach, calves, shoulders and hips, definitely! Loads of respect for posting these, I could never gain the confidence to do it. Keep going :)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited April 2015
    Also, grannie panties are great when losing a ton of weight. Having the waistband actually at your waist keeps them up even when they get too big (up to a point). You don't have to replace them nearly as often. Bras on the other hand . . .
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    I see it. On the left of the picture the belly roll is gone. And your lower abdominal area is much smaller. You are doing great.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Huge difference. Keep up the good work!
  • cassity282
    cassity282 Posts: 4 Member
    we are our own worst critics. there is a diferance. your body has changed. be proud of yourself
  • just_a_jessi
    just_a_jessi Posts: 4 Member
    Good job, girl! I can see a huge difference too! I know the feeling though - started at about 300 lb/135 kg and I'm down to 260 lb/117 kg in just under four months. I'm 6 ft/1.82 m tall so I carry my weight very differently - but I CELEBRATED when I fit in a ladies large skirt this past weekend. Not an XL. Not a plus. A regular old large. Keep going, girl!! What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    I can see a huge difference. Way to go!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    YES, definitely see a difference in your stomach, hips, and legs!! Way to GO, woman! That is awesome progress. You're an inspiration!!!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    There’s definitely huge differences! The overall shape of your body is smaller – if you were to overlap the pictures, I’m sure you’d see that some of you has disappeared! Your arms and legs both overall look smaller, but to me, the most noticeable is in your core and stomach area. Your stomach looks smaller -- compare the side of your stomach beside your non-camera arm in both pictures and you’ll see you’ve lost fat from that area for sure. Keep going and don't give up! You are doing so well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!