Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• erinelizabeth882
    erinelizabeth882 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Are you guys paying for all of these programs or do you find videos online, go to gyms with them?

• natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 of insanity and can't wait to see the results!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Are you guys paying for all of these programs or do you find videos online, go to gyms with them?

I bought all of my workouts through Beachbody.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I have bought Insanity, Body Beast, and Insanity Max 30. A couple friends of mine have bought a few others and we swap and share type thing.

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Insanity is a tough mother. I completed the program last fall before my vacation (just finally got my t-shirt), I still do workouts once a week and am surprised that I still find it difficult to get through a workout. I've done most of J. Michaels, Turbo Fire and T25, have no problem getting through them without stopping, but I have yet to be able to get through an entire Insanity workout...even the shorter ones. Good thing I don't give up easy.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I started insanity December 20th, 2014. I made it to the end of the second week in month two. I had some amazing physical results with Insanity. I lost 8lbs after being plateaued and lost a bunch of inches...the most in my lower belly/love handle area!

I can honestly say that I hated that workout. I hated the drills, the moves, the music sucked and I was not a fan of Shawn T. I do not like "dreading" my workouts every day.

I also plan to do the program again. You can't argue with results!

(Next time, I will be starting with Month Two then do Month One....or maybe just do Month One twice.)
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    dym123 wrote: »
    Yeah, Insanity is a tough mother. I completed the program last fall before my vacation (just finally got my t-shirt), I still do workouts once a week and am surprised that I still find it difficult to get through a workout. I've done most of J. Michaels, Turbo Fire and T25, have no problem getting through them without stopping, but I have yet to be able to get through an entire Insanity workout...even the shorter ones. Good thing I don't give up easy.

I've done the program twice through and still do the workouts 2-3 times a week. The best I've ever been able to do is two extra 10 second breaks and that was on the easier workout, Pure Cardio. Even then, I've only been that good once and it was after two days of rest.

I also echo the love\hate relationship with these workouts. Some days when I know it's on my schedule, I really don't look forward to it. I always get it done anyway though. I'm usually glad I did.

• TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow, this feedback is great! It sounds like it is definitely a program that gets results, and that has me sooo motivated to stick with it. Can't wait! Thanks everyone!
  • mjones7780
    Options
    TFG_em wrote: »
    I just finished Day 2 of the 60-day Insanity fitness program. Just curious, has anyone else completed the entire 60 days? I'd love to know what sort of results you had.

• mjones7780
    Options
    Must be working cause your looking great well the head shot is all I can see! Lmao
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My sister in law gave me the whole set. I just do it in my living room at home.