Trying again and need that push!

Options
Hi, I'm Tammy from NC. Last year, I was very dedicated to this site and lost 35 pounds from December 2013 until June 2014. Then, I kinda got super slack and gained it all back plus about 20. No good! I had some major trials last year, including ending my marriage and I guess I just got slack and lazy and made excuses. I'm back now. Happy and ready to get this weight off in time for my cruise planned for late July!

I need friends who will help push me and who are motivators. I will motivate right back! Soooo, care to join me as we reach our goals?

Replies

• Kat78956
    Kat78956 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy

I'd be very happy to help support you, as I am in a similar situation myself. I lost 30lbs back in September of 2013 and then gained it back plus 10lbs! Now really trying to do this for the last time!

I'm based in the UK so there might be a bit of a time difference but happy to have a chat and also to help motivate you (I guess given the time difference I might be good to have on hand for the late night cravings!)
  • sht4009
    sht4009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you. I just lost 50lb and am finding it hard to stay motivated and am afraid of gaining it back.
  • syrenzcall
    syrenzcall Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I understand... I thought I was on the right track and steadily loosing weight and working out all last year. However, work and personal stress combined with the holidays and I gained back the 20lb I had lost. I need to shed this weight as I got measured for a bridesmaid's dress prior to gaining the weight back and must fit it by July.

Wishing us dedication to get out of bed in the morning and ability to ignore tempting food!
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammy!! I'm Jamie! I started a small group on groupme. If you would like to join let me know :)
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am really excited to do this and so glad to meet other people like me. We can all definitely do this!!

Yes, Jamiee2324, I'd love to join!