A SV and a NSV with pics

Options
Eviesmum
Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
Hi - I started my MFP in January and since then I've lost 18lb or so.

At my heaviest I weighed 156lb and today I weigh 129.6 which is my SV.

This past weekend I ran a 5K after completing the c25K program and even with a muscle injury (which I am paying for now) I ran it in 29.36 which was under my target of 30mins (my NSV)

Dec 2007 - 156lb
2ywvbz6.jpg

Prior to Race for Life 5K on Sunday
icn5kx.jpg

I've got a few more pounds to lose as I'm only 5ft so still feel a little dumpy but I'm so pleased with my progress so far I wanted to share :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You look great and that was a super-speedy time for your 5K. Well done!
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    Looking good!
    Well done on your progress so far
    :drinker:
  • em_lou007
    em_lou007 Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW!! Both SV and NSV are FANTASTIC!!!

Very very well done - keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation :)

:flowerforyou:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome after pic!! WEll done on such a great time for 5K!!!! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Awesome, very well done, im doing the great south run in october so youre story is very pertinent.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Great Stuff !!! well done !!!!
  • beautysofa
    beautysofa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you sound quite determined and I'm sure you'll reach your target in no time. Keep up the good work!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome, very well done, im doing the great south run in october so youre story is very pertinent.

I'm doing that one as well - although I'm injured at the moment. I'm aiming to run for Starlight, assuming I can get myself fit enough to register for them.
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Me too! :happy:
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey awesome post. Great time too on your 5k. I did my first one this weekend too and have to say they are addicting! Looking for my next one to do. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!