Adios weight loss tablets, good or bad?

Options
'Adios' says it's a natural aid to weight loss, but does anyone know if it's actually ok for you?
Has it worked for anyone?
or is it just a diuretic?

Thanks if anyone can help!x

Replies

• ang16
    ang16 Posts: 91
    Options
    i would say anything like that would be bad. Eating healthy, exercising , is what is going ot help you. There is no quick fix and taking things like that can slow the metabolism down and create weight increases.
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    I would love to know... although I know there is no such thing as a quick fix :)
  • Roraboosh
    Roraboosh Posts: 18
    Options
    It makes you poop (Y)
    My friend took it before she went out for a meal and got "caught short"
    it blocks fat being absorbed, if you want to have to poo every time you eat then go for it.

I've found some on ebay called aquablast, i lost 5lbs in the first week.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    IMO, there's nothing natural about a pill. I certainly don't judge people who take a pill for something, but I tend to shy away from pills.
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    there are no quick fixes. i would be wary of trying it.
  • jcarmel
    jcarmel Posts: 30
    Options
    I take a vitamin b complex. It's good for energy and metabolism, plus its natural.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I just Googled it and it doesn't have a lot of good reviews.
    Personally, I don't believe in artificial help. My thinking is, what happens when you stop taking whatever you are taking are you going to be able to sustain the results you have achieved?
    Diet and exercise are the best ways to lose weight! It might not be the fastest way, but teaching yourself how to eat and to keep moving will stay with you for the rest of your life. Pills are like putting a band-aid on an amputation... they don't work in the long run.
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Load of old rubbish, Been going since I was 14 and took them all through 6th form. Total pants. Save your money, just drink lots of water, eat grapefruit and asparagus as this will do the same thing.
  • Enchantica
    Enchantica Posts: 117
    Options
    I gave them a go when I wanted a quick fix - I'd have been better off spending the cash on fresh fruit and veg - Don't waste your money.
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    Thanks everyone - Yeah the reviews i found online aren't good, plus what you guys have said. Think it's a no no to Adios!!
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gave me stomach ache:sad:
  • xxJennabxx
    xxJennabxx Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been taking acai berry supplements, they are totally harmless as just contain extract from this berry which is apparently a 'superfood' and speeds up your metabolism - i cant say whether they work or not as started at the same time as i joined MFP but i am loosing weight and they have very good reviews if you look them up online! i also considered adios but for some reason just didnt trust it!
  • I have tryed the healthy eating and exercise and they don't work I just put weight on so howz that better for you so ia'm trying adios now with my healthy eating and exercise. I have been on them a week now ans my weight is already going down I was 12 stone 13 iam now 12 stone 11 so they do work