i need to lose 30 pounds and fast any suggestions

Options
valeriaplata1000
valeriaplata1000 Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I am going on a family trip and i wanna have a nice body and i want to lose weight. Any good diets or workouts anyone could suggest!? It would be helpfull

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    In 3 months?

Not possible, 1lb a week.

-20% of your TDEE
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is not a quick, easy fix. Logistically, you would need to lose 2.5 pounds per week to lose 30 pounds in three months. If you can figure out how much of a caloric deficit to create to do that, it will work, but I imagine you'll be pretty miserable during the process. If it's a family trip, I bet they will love you, whether you look great in a bikini or not. Good luck.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Suggestion. Use MFP to log and track your calories. Eat at a deficit.

3500 calories = 1 pound of fat. To lose 2 pound per week is going to require a 1000 calorie per day deficit.
    If you want to understand how it all works read this
    http://www.acaloriecounter.com/diet/
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I was ecstatic! Until I gained it all back and then some.

Just start eating a deficit of calories and taking baby steps with working out.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I suggest a gentler deadline, and a longer term goal. Find a beautiful bathing suit that suits your frame and own your body.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you most likely didn't put it on in three months, so it won't come off that quickly. Set your goal to a pound a week and you can lose 10-15 before vacation.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Id suggest a workout like slim in 6, p 90x, leslie sansone vids, or jillian micheals 30 day sgred or bikini body workouts. Eat smaller more frequent meals that are healthy and cut out the junk. Whether u lose that amount in that time I dont know but with the right exercise and calories deficit you can reshape your body into a smaller size jillian micheals is good for that. Body revolution is another good one.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    the words "need to lose" and "fast" don't really go well together. sorry
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Start in february.