Keep On Swimming

Options
ugh, so I have been doing really good then reallly bad. On and off I have lost a good 25 lbs in about 2 months or so but none of my friends are advocate healthy eaters. So it's hard to stay motivated or to make the right meal choices with them. I just need that extra push some days and I don't know where to get it from?

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Right here. I sometimes come to just read that I am not alone and others are struggling just like me.
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    25 lbs in two months is awesome, you should be proud! I've lost 23 lbs in a little less than 3 months and I'm right there with you on the being really good and then being really bad. I think we all have our bad days and those certain friends who make it hard to say no to the unhealthy choices, but in the end it's our attitude that makes or breaks us. For me, it's seeing those numbers go down on the scale and the changes in my body that keeps me swimming, as Dory would say! Just remember on those bad days that tomorrow is a new day and you can start fresh. We can do this! :)
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Right here. I sometimes come to just read that I am not alone and others are struggling just like me.

Yeah I just want to break out of it! Lol
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cwhite676 wrote: »
    25 lbs in two months is awesome, you should be proud! I've lost 23 lbs in a little less than 3 months and I'm right there with you on the being really good and then being really bad. I think we all have our bad days and those certain friends who make it hard to say no to the unhealthy choices, but in the end it's our attitude that makes or breaks us. For me, it's seeing those numbers go down on the scale and the changes in my body that keeps me swimming, as Dory would say! Just remember on those bad days that tomorrow is a new day and you can start fresh. We can do this! :)

Ahh! That's very true. Good to know I'm not the only one. Thanks!