Lookin to lose around 30 lbs! Need me some motivators!

Options
2»

Replies

• uptoyoufitness
    uptoyoufitness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep that smile as you make progress towards your goal and you'll get there! Keep posting updates because we are expecting great things from you as a role model for the rest of us. We can all do this together. Thank you for your service!
  • KayleighGrace242
    Options
    That's a great goal and in positive that you can achieve it! Feel free to add me, and I'd love to help motivate you! Good luck with your goal,you can deffs do it
  • gspang1
    gspang1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    All these fine ladies posting to your thread should help with the motivation !!
  • gspang1
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    All these fine ladies posting to your thread should help with the motivation !!

It sure isn't hurtin anything, that's for sure!
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • Shrinking_G
    Shrinking_G Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had no idea these groups were here wish I did
    269 to looking fine was the heading! I thought it rhymed! Enclosed pics for the young lady above! 047vk0jplb37.jpg

Great job!!!! I've lost 15 and it's taking forever. But I didn't gain it overnight. I need to be patient
  • jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    gspang1 wrote: »
    jtf5582 wrote: »
    Grasping a goal is half the battle, hitting a goal is the other, but as for work that is 100% the battle and you can do this, remember in your weight loss journey that pain is nothing compared to quitting, you got this, and it starts now

Thanks! I've been hitting gym pretty hard and running. I haven't lost any weight yet but all of my clothes are fitting a lot loser. So, I'm measuring my success by that for the time being.

Thats great, replacing fat with muscles, on the right track buddy keep it up your doing awsome
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose 30 pounds too. I'll add you as a friend and we can comment and encourage each other on progress.
  • gspang1
    Options
    3.5 miles today and about a 45 min chest workout! Hopefully I can keep hitting this hard.
  • gspang1
    Options
    Leg day is a love/hate relationship...
  • gspang1
    Options
    It sure is awesome when your 4 y/o says "Daddy, can we go to the gym again?"

1ux40w7ppf31.jpgf0tlyhf9kjtx.jpgzjvxofolvnkh.jpg
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to help motivate you! You got this! :)
  • Athleana
    Athleana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are all so supportive and so far y'all are doing great. I'm on my 3rd week and it's going great so far. Having some more motivators won't hurt. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • johnshermer
    johnshermer Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Getting the weight off requires work - keeping it off requires work. But doing the work now is better than the alternative later.
  • Athleana
    Athleana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jjmanzo wrote: »
    Looking for people to motivate maybe a little friendly competition in the gym area! Lol you look great and to those above I was 269lb small goals one at a time! Just keep going feel free to add me!

That's awesome from 269 you are looking great! There's some inspiration for me! I'm at 233 hoping to get back to at least 150.

I second that! Great job!
  • mjfred2
    mjfred2 Posts: 11
    Options
    gspang1 wrote: »
    Anyone needing a motivator or wanting to help me, feel free to add! I'm at 225 and tryin to get to 190! Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Have powerlifted for the past eight years and decided to Change it up. I was at 212 now I'm down to 193, my target goal is 175. I do cardio everyday and changed my eating to Vegs, fruits and protein . No breads, junk food, soda etc. I also cut my lifting weight in half more reps..
  • LvlyLH
    LvlyLH Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, Laura here. Will motivate for motivation as well! We got this!!
  • LvlyLH
    LvlyLH Posts: 6
    Options
    Anyone from California, here?
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision. If you need anything let me know.