Hello!! I'm trying this again!!

I need to count everything with calories! Even fruit has calories!! Not at WW!! Hope this works!!!

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    It has worked for quite a few of us.
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Are you doing WW?
  • dtaylor602
    dtaylor602 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hello Stephanie, I just quit yesterday after 5 years! On their old program I did really well! I counted everything. When they went to no points with fruit I was doomed! I love fruit!!I love the program just never made goal☺️. It works for many but not for me! Dave
  • dtaylor602
    Hello Sherry, You are correct, WW does work! I initially lost over 60 pounds but really have been stuck with 30 pounds to go! As I actually learned from my leader in NJ I have to change things up!!'
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    so far so good here with the counting everything..just hit 18# lose in 9 wks! :) Good luck with the switch!
  • slwoods29
    slwoods29 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm just starting over I lost 18lbs last year and managing to keep it off want to shift the last 7lbs x good luck eveeyone
  • dtaylor602
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!! I'm hoping to feel better in this body of mine!! It's been a long struggle!!

• dtaylor602
    Awesome job Carla!!! Thanks for the positive energy! I'm hoping to just move forward I've been stuck in this mode for a long time!! ☺️
  • FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Consistency is key! you got this!
  • dtaylor602
    Thanks so much!!!!
  • sarahjlever
    sarahjlever Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I'm doing WW ive lost 4 and half stone, I was struggling for a while now my heads back in the game again and I find this app so helpful. I track everything even fruit. Best of luck on you're journey.
  • dtaylor602
    Thanks Sarah!! I did initially lose over 50 pounds on WW but really plateaued the last 3