T25

Options
Giving this program a try and wondering if anyone has tried it? If so how were the results?

Replies

• Lissettephoto
    Options
    Love it! I work long hours and unfortunately don't have much time for a longer workout. I'm midway through Beta and my muscle tone is definitely more apparent. I really push myself for the full 25 minutes. I have a naturally athletic build so while, the scale hasn't gone down that much, my inches lost are excellent. I finally see a 4 pack haha
  • J187
    J187 Posts: 11
    Options
    Try the 3-25 Fitness Challenge!

www.325fitnesschallenge.com

honestly, amazing!
  • rboggsrn
    rboggsrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love it! I work long hours and unfortunately don't have much time for a longer workout. I'm midway through Beta and my muscle tone is definitely more apparent. I really push myself for the full 25 minutes. I have a naturally athletic build so while, the scale hasn't gone down that much, my inches lost are excellent. I finally see a 4 pack haha

• rboggsrn
    Options
    Glad to hear some positive feedback thanks! I'm in the same boat with 3 twelve hour days on nights. I can find time to work out most days but I'm excited to squeeze this 25 minute routine into my work days to see what happens!
  • rboggsrn
    Options
    J187 wrote: »

honestly, amazing!

• rboggsrn
    Options
    rboggsrn wrote: »

honestly, amazing!

• rboggsrn
    Options

honestly, amazing!

Thanks I'm going to check that out as well!