Options

Replies

• cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    cazz....you look GREAT!

thanks!

...I'm getting there... slow but sure!

And people are noticing - finally! But I still wear my old scrub tops, and they are huge! (I like them roomy.) So ya can't really see that I am smaller under them. :happy: My face is much thinner now and I think people are noticing that.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    cazz....you look GREAT!

thanks!

...I'm getting there... slow but sure!

And people are noticing - finally! But I still wear my old scrub tops, and they are huge! (I like them roomy.) So ya can't really see that I am smaller under them. :happy: My face is much thinner now and I think people are noticing that.

Yeah... I like my scrub tops roomy too. But the unfortunate thing is they are too short! They forgot tall women have longer torsos. I don't think my patients want to see my midriff spilling out over my pants....lol!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I've been super M.I.A. ... I will try to get on-point when week 4 posts! Looks like there's some GREAT progess though!!!

AprilVal--I just love you new hair cut! So cute.

Cazz--you are looking amazing!!! Now go get at least one smaller scrub top and bask in the compliments that are sure to follow :bigsmile:

Let's have a great week y'all :heart:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Cazz.. looking good, girl!!!! I agree though, show it off! Get the next size down in those highly unflattering scrub tops! I used to have to wear them and it always felt so good to change when I got home so I didn't feel so frumpy!!!!

Sun's out today, but it's cool. Hoping tomorrow is nice and that it warms up for good soon!!!! And if someone doesn't shoot that ice cream truck driver I just might be MIA for a while!!! LOL!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ladies.. will you guys get mad if i start doing challenges that last for 2 weeks at a time? Things are picking up and its getting harder to think of challenges.. and to set time aside to put them together.. I do it becaues everyone loves them.. but sometimes its hard.
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Ladies.. will you guys get mad if i start doing challenges that last for 2 weeks at a time? Things are picking up and its getting harder to think of challenges.. and to set time aside to put them together.. I do it becaues everyone loves them.. but sometimes its hard.

Not me! I think that would be fine!!!! I have a hard time keeping up with them too!!!! This should be fun for everyone, not stressful... so whatever you need is good with me!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Not me! I think that would be fine!!!! I have a hard time keeping up with them too!!!! This should be fun for everyone, not stressful... so whatever you need is good with me!

I agree. Two weeks would be fine. :happy:

Cazz - you look FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

Long day. :yawn: Back tomorrow for my happy's and to catch up with everyone. :heart:
  • cazzincali
    Options

Yeah... I like my scrub tops roomy too. But the unfortunate thing is they are too short! They forgot tall women have longer torsos. I don't think my patients want to see my midriff spilling out over my pants....lol!

That visual made me laugh! :laugh: I am REALLY short, so I guess I never really thought what scrubs would be like on a tall person! :happy:
  • cazzincali
    Options

NO PROBLEM, April!!
  • cazzincali
    Options

Cazz--you are looking amazing!!! Now go get at least one smaller scrub top and bask in the compliments that are sure to follow :bigsmile:

Thanks! You ladies are SO awesome with all your words of encouragement! It makes me want to continue... even though it IS hard work!! :happy:
  • cazzincali
    Options
    Cazz.. looking good, girl!!!! I agree though, show it off! Get the next size down in those highly unflattering scrub tops! I used to have to wear them and it always felt so good to change when I got home so I didn't feel so frumpy!!!!
    Thing is that I MAKE my own scrubs... I am too cheap to buy them! :happy: So I guess I figure I already put the work in, I might as well keep wearing them. :ohwell: But I have just cut out some new ones for summer holidays... in a much smaller size! :wink:

Cazz - you look FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

THANK YOU!!

You guys are stellar!! :heart:
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    i've lost 5 pounds since i've been doing this challenge - yay!!!
  • cazzincali
    Options

awesome!! well done, you! :happy:
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options

awesome!! well done, you! :happy:

SUPER!!!!!!!

I was going to try to comment on everyone, but I have a giant to-do list for today. In laws are coming today and things are NOT ready for them. :laugh: We are leaving for FL in the morning and do you think I have as much as a suit case out, yet - NOPE. :noway:

So, I will just say, YOU GUYS ARE DOING WONDERFUL!!!!!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:

As a side note, I gained 1.2 lbs this week. :cry: :cry: <sigh> I can do this! I can do this! I WILL do this!!!! :ohwell:

I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nursee67
    Options

Works for me. I know we all have busy lives and you do so much with those challenges. Thanks for all you do. Also, I did not say earlier...nice hairdo! Looks good on you!
  • nursee67
    Options
    Good Tuesday to all! My Monday did not turn out as expected. My wonderful MIL had a mini stroke and was taken to the hospital. So here I sit. She is stable but working through the reality that she has to go to a rehab center for a short while to recover. Lost some word recall abilty and having some ambulation issues. For an almost 89 year old...she rocks. So please keep her in your thoughts. I will try to get a walk in today. It is sunny out and I will need to stretch soon!

Happies....
    Family!
    Sunshine!
    Not eating cafeteria food...packed a lunch and snacks!

Love to all!
    Linda
  • Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cazz - you look great! And it's awesome that people are noticing - that finally makes all the sessions with the slave driver worth it :happy:

April - I think 2 week challenges are a great idea. You put so much time and effort into them that we can easily be challenged for two weeks.

elysetoplin - congrats on losing 5 pounds during this challenge! That's so fantastic!

Crystal - good luck with the in-laws and I hope you have a great time in Florida...you can totally get back on track and lose that pesky pound.

Linda - I hope your MIL is doing well and you and your family are in my thoughts. I think it's amazing that you packed a lunch and snacks for your wait in the hospital and YOU are my inspiration today. You rock too!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    checking in.been not so good for me
    BUT..lol
    am back to it again
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Two more miles tonight!!! Was lucky to get out of work early so I could get it in before my son's band concert! I'm still feeling my workout from Sunday... really hit the weights hard that day! It was awesome, but my arms are still telling me all about it!!!! I think I ought to go back tomorrow and really show them who's in charge!! LOL!

Saw some after pics of a pretty lady tonight... and I WANT HER SHOULDERS!!!! I know she worked hard, and I want that, so I need to work just as hard.... I'm nearly there weight wise, but toned arms and shoulders? Not yet. The work starts NOW!

This mama wants to look HOT on her 40th birthday next spring!!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Clocked in another 4 miles tonight. It was painful after last night's 4 miles :sad: but hey, I've already done 8 miles this week and it's only Tuesday :bigsmile: YAY!!! I also started the 30 day shred yesterday and bust my rear on it tonight so I imagine that tomorrow will be my rest from running day. Gotta give these knees a break :yawn:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Nursee, your MIL is in my prayers. Hopefully she is in wonderful hands and her recovery will be a quick one.