Hello, my name's Mikaela. (: Let's be motivators!

Options
mikkikaykay32
mikkikaykay32 Posts: 8
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm new to the community. I'm ready to lose weight and get fit! I have a crazy sweet tooth and love my carbs. Looking for motivating friends on here.. Or confession buddies. Maybe we can swap recipes, workout plans.. Whatever (:

Replies

• Marc1218
    Marc1218 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started the beach body body combat exercises- cut down red meat and stay conscience of my carb intake. Only been about a week using this app but so far so good.
  • cptdetroit
    cptdetroit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a carb *kitten* too! I'd love to help motivate each other. Welcome to the community!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Did someone say carbs?! Come at me please!!!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy
  • shanny_xx_
    shanny_xx_ Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Omg same here I'm a carb eater, welcome lol
  • zuverlassig
    zuverlassig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is life without carbs....HELP haha ☺️
  • LizDarcy9
    Options
    Right there with you! I'm new here but love it so far! I'd love to find some motivating friends on here, it would definitely help me stay on track!
  • Sansan1984
    Sansan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Carbs are good for you :) however i eat carbs pretty much only in fruit :) i cant have bread and pasta or anything like that :)
  • whitneyrabbott
    whitneyrabbott Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with a healthier balance of carbs! :/
  • mikkikaykay32
    Options
    Marc1218 wrote: »
    I started the beach body body combat exercises- cut down red meat and stay conscience of my carb intake. Only been about a week using this app but so far so good.

That's so awesome to hear! I love red meat, but I've cut back so much. Eating lots of chicken and fish :smiley: i always thought I was eating enough protein but I'm finding out I need more! Trying to stay conscience of my carb intake too! We got this (:
  • mikkikaykay32
    Options
    cptdetroit wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a carb *kitten* too! I'd love to help motivate each other. Welcome to the community!
    Woo thank you! :blush:
  • mikkikaykay32
    Options
    LizDarcy9 wrote: »
    Right there with you! I'm new here but love it so far! I'd love to find some motivating friends on here, it would definitely help me stay on track!

Now that we're friends on here we can do that :smiley:
  • mikkikaykay32
    Options
    Sansan1984 wrote: »
    Carbs are good for you :) however i eat carbs pretty much only in fruit :) i cant have bread and pasta or anything like that :)

What are your favorite fruits to eat? I do not eat enough of those! I always crave chocolate and figure no need for extra sugars and carbs from fruit lol... I know.. Bad. I pretty healthy otherwise.