Just a reminder for the 100-150 pounds to lose group

Options
I just wanted to remind you all that I created a group a while ago for those of us who need to lose 100-150 pounds. We have a group of very supportive women who weigh in weekly, talk about recipes, discuss challenges and we all know one another's goals.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, shoot me a message or reply on here. We are always looking for more people to join! :)

Replies

• rockbottomfarm
    rockbottomfarm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, ive just started my weightloss journey, and ive got 115lbs to lose and im prediabetic... So any support and motivation is greatly welcome...i'd love to join
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I'd like to join, please. I have 140lbs to lose until I'm at my goal weight and would love to chat to other people with similar weight loss goals
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 42 pounds and would love to join. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lhart1104
    lhart1104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to lose and I am desperately in need of some friends and motivation!
  • cynthiamm67
    cynthiamm67 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ME me! I've lost about 58 lbs of 130 but I've seriously slowed down ...
  • pinkglitterfuzz
    Options
    I'm interested! Just started my journey and I have 140 lbs to lose! Motivation and support for each other sounds great!
  • catharinamkotze
    catharinamkotze Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well.
    Goal right now is for another 19kg's, already lost 16.
    After that I still need to loose 25kg's to be considered normal weight.
    So, I'll be here for quite some time.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy and I'm interested in this group. I have roughly 140 lbs. left to lose. I look forward to getting to know some of you.
  • Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have every intention of losing 120 lbs. and don't want to go it alone.
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm about 35-40 down with about 110 to go. I've been stalled for months (my own fault, started eating everything in sight again.) This group may be just the thing to help me :)
  • nassi1984
    nassi1984 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 150lb, so please add me :)
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I have 100 pounds to lose and could use all the support I can get!
  • CaylaSimons
    Options
    I just wanted to remind you all that I created a group a while ago for those of us who need to lose 100-150 pounds. We have a group of very supportive women who weigh in weekly, talk about recipes, discuss challenges and we all know one another's goals.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, shoot me a message or reply on here. We are always looking for more people to join! :)

My goal is to lose 115. I started this today. Could I join your group?
  • INFJx3
    INFJx3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    May I join? I need to lose about 100 or maybe 110 pounds.

Thank you
  • jlblmoon
    jlblmoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group please. :smiley: I, myself, am trying to drop 100 lbs. So far to date in the last 3 yrs, I've only lost 75 lbs & 75" from my body, then hit a plateau. So I took a year off to see if I could maintain the weight I had lost. (I DID!!) Now, I'm hitting it back again hard, with changing the way I eat watching calories (thanks to this site). Soon I'll start exercising, but, gotta wait til my dad leaves. LOL... Anyways, how can I get added to this group? I'd very much love to join. :)
  • pugetsound
    pugetsound Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose just to be considered overweight! Please add me.
  • tazzymom306
    tazzymom306 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hi please add me as well iam new on here I need to lose 150 lbs my weight has affected health I have type 2 diabeties high cholesterol chronic back pain asthma ... because I need to lose so much at times it seems overwhelming. .As if I never obtain it..then I sit back breath and take one day at a time... my Dr has encouraged me not to look at the weight but to focus on eating correctly and the weight will fall off as I eat healthier and exercise more....
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the group! :)
  • eimes86
    eimes86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi , i would be interested in joining this group, i have already lost 32lbs but i have about another 112lbs to go.