Hello

Options
elena1025
elena1025 Posts: 682 Member
Hi everyone!! I've been trying to eat better and go to the gym more as well. Since February I have lost a total of 21 pounds and my goal is to lose another 10 by June.I am a nurse and find it difficult when we have reps that come in and bring food, so this is an area that I need to work on a lot more in order to reach my goal. Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! My wife and I are both nurses too, great field. I miss the pens and gadgets from the drug reps, but the food was good too.LOL
    Gratz on your loss and good luck on your journey.
  • Juan_Cervantes
    Juan_Cervantes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You are not alone I also work long hours and find it difficult to snack on healthy snacks. Just stay strong and motivated it will pay off in the end.
  • elena1025
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • elena1025
    Options
    fish2find wrote: »
    Welcome!! My wife and I are both nurses too, great field. I miss the pens and gadgets from the drug reps, but the food was good too.LOL
    Gratz on your loss and good luck on your journey.

Thank you. Yes it is a great field :)
  • xasumerian
    xasumerian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey funny I was just talking to my sis last week and she was complaining about the pharmaceutical reps laying on ridiculous spreads of Thai curry, spring rolls everything just to make the sale!! She's downloaded this app since :) and convinced me of the same good luck with ur plan !
  • Boolost1
    Boolost1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and goodlluck yes i work on a ward at the hospital, birthdays christmas, easter reps, because its monday because its friday are all cakes and chocs...... so hard....
  • elena1025
    Options
    xasumerian wrote: »
    Hey funny I was just talking to my sis last week and she was complaining about the pharmaceutical reps laying on ridiculous spreads of Thai curry, spring rolls everything just to make the sale!! She's downloaded this app since :) and convinced me of the same good luck with ur plan !

Lol, that is so true. We had doughnuts, cookies and brownies brought today :)
  • elena1025
    Options
    Boolost1 wrote: »
    hi welcome and goodlluck yes i work on a ward at the hospital, birthdays christmas, easter reps, because its monday because its friday are all cakes and chocs...... so hard....

Thank you!! Yes why not have chocolate everyday!! We always find a reason. And chocolate is my weakness :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    elena1025 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!! I've been trying to eat better and go to the gym more as well. Since February I have lost a total of 21 pounds and my goal is to lose another 10 by June.I am a nurse and find it difficult when we have reps that come in and bring food, so this is an area that I need to work on a lot more in order to reach my goal. Good luck everyone!!

I always have a hard time when the office provides food. I blame those events for my lack of abs :blush:
  • elena1025
    Options
    elena1025 wrote: »

I always have a hard time when the office provides food. I blame those events for my lack of abs :blush:

Lol, I know!!