Chocolate Craving - What's your fix?

Options
So, I am a chocolate addict. I am starting this thread so people can post their low cal chocolate finds. :)

I have found fiber one brownies that are only 90 calories and is suuuper chocolaty. Oh goodness...so good.
dvaav104kbfj.jpg

Replies

• KristinaG_is_losing_it
    Options
    I do like the fiber one brownies too. They also just came out with soft/crunchy chocolate and oatmeal raisin cookies.

My go to chocolate fix is a strawberry or raspberry greek yogurt (Dannon Light & Fit 80 Calorie) with a tablespoon of ghirardelli mini chocolate chips mixed in and then pop it in the freezer for an hour or so. SO GOOD.
  • msullivan1979
    msullivan1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that does look good. I usually go with chocolate peanut butter Special K Protein Snack Bar, or meal bar depending on how many calories are left at the end of the day.
  • GreenHeather2014
    GreenHeather2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lily's Dark Chocolate baking chips. When I crave chocolate, I just go for a few of these; straight chocolate seems to satisfy my craving best, with the least amount of calories.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.
  • jcook0716
    jcook0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A small spoonful of peanut butter with a couple of chocolate chips on it. Or the skinny cow fudge ice cream bars. Or a chocolate protein shake made with dark chocolate almond milk. :)
  • beachlandia
    beachlandia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've thought about buying those brownies but I'm always afraid I'll open them and they'll be really tiny and I'll swallow them whole, lol. How big are they?

I like chocolate flavored cereal and frozen yogurt/ice cream bars.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I just eat some chocolate. No shame in my game.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Don't really have chocolate cravings, but find a bit of dark chocolate, and also a bit of cocoa stirred into my coffee helps with keeping the desire for sweets at bay when I'm really watching calories.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    jcook0716 wrote: »
    A small spoonful of peanut butter with a couple of chocolate chips on it. Or the skinny cow fudge ice cream bars. Or a chocolate protein shake made with dark chocolate almond milk. :)

WTH is a small spoonful of peanut butter?

This is me eating peanut butter. Every time.
    tumblr_lcjlzx2Oto1qzrlhgo1_500.png

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.

This^

Besides chicory root gives me horrible gas.
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Muscle milk chocolate protein shake with peanut butter and chocolate soy milk = AMAZING
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Chocolate

I do agree that those Fiber One Brownies are actually pretty good. Even better after 20 seconds in the microwave.

:O

Oh, wow. Simple, yet brilliant. Love it!
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm so thankful we have those Fiber One Brownies here.

Now if my country would just hurry up with the pop tarts...

ETA: For my fix I do a chocolate smoothie. Chocolate milk (with the fat content of choise), 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, and a fruit (frozen cherries, frozen rasberries, banana, etc.). Maybe some greek yogurt for thickness. Mix. It's an extremely chocolaty drink and not too "sinful" haha ;)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.

Me, too. Usually Lindt.

Those Fiber One bars are decent, but they give me mega bloat, so I stay away.
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    m&ms one piece at a time
    Hersheys Milk Chocolate Nuggets, one nibble at a time - can get 6 out of it
    Dove Dark Chocolate squares, also one nibble at a time - can get 4 out of it
  • SlinkySpencer
    SlinkySpencer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love the flavor of Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk (which I basically bought one day because I was hungry/tired in the grocery store). I've been drinking it by the Dixie cup (3oz) so that I can get a little taste every time I have a midnight craving, but not go overboard and down a glass without even enjoying it. If I'm not mistaken it's 100 cal per cup. Those Fiber One brownies are pretty tasty, but with packaged snacks, for some reason I have a tendency to eat too many at a time.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    mmmmm...chocolate. I haven't had any since my sister's bday in January. I'm too scared it will make me lethargic for the rest of the day. Darn PCOS. It separated me from the love of my life. My favorite will always be Ferrero Rocher.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    19c4ba7011d545898f09bf67eea4ce39.jpg?itok=FK8c8MrD

6ccd86bdfa7e735ea62e0d93b60474b6.jpg

large_thumb.png