50lbs to lose - want someone with a sense of humour to do it with!

Options
2»

Replies

• AElizabeth0629
    AElizabeth0629 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me add me!
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Anyone in need of motivation, tips, laughs etc.. feel free to add me!! I accept all!!
  • Paulglee72
    Options
    Hi Cat. Paul here from Ireland. I currently weight 220 and want to get to 168lbs. Best of luck on your weight loss journey. Will send you a request and we'll have a few laughs along the way.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi, Cat. Feel free to add me as well. I adored your post. I 've lost around 60 lbs since last year, and 20lbs to go.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi cat im a 35 yr old sahm (stay at home mom) and am also looking to lose 50lbs. I have just started (2 weeks in) and i have lost almost 3lbs so far. It's a day to day thing. You will have your ups and downs...but if yoh stay motivated you can achieve anything. If you wan5g you can add me. Good luck on thid journey and remember your not alone :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat, feel free to ad me, and anyone else for that matter. I've lost over 150 altogether, 125 + or so on this site. I still have that last 35+lbs to go to meet my goal.
    I'd have to say it's more important to focus on your health and your inches than the lbs. I noticed I lost almost an inch a pound there for a very long time. It was the combo of diet and exercise. I just started back up after a long break from surgeries. I've been at my exercise for a couple months & decided to come back because the support was awesome!! I'd love to ad some like minded individuals.
  • acec00p
    acec00p Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    50 pounds would be perfect for me, I lost weight on here before so I need to do it again since I put it back on after I separated my left shoulder
  • hachfive
    hachfive Posts: 1
    Options
    If you are up for encouraging an elder of 45 along you can add me. Have lots of weight to lose, but health is my number one concern! Love hearing other attitudes toward healthy living!
  • missnolder890
    missnolder890 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm right around the same weight and a few years younger, all on board to struggle together and have a good laugh while doing it :)