Time to lose it!

Options
I have been struggling with my weight... Forever! I was successful a couple years ago in losing some weight but I have ballooned since and I am taking my final stance against this. Add me and keep me on track!

My goals, measure every two weeks, only weigh on Sundays (I'm bad about daily weighing), stay under my calories everyday, take in enough water, do at least 15-30 minutes of SOME activity in the evening everyday, and full workouts 3 times a week.

Replies

• anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh in once a week is smart! If I do it daily I just become crazyyy and obsessed ! haha. I added you :smile:
  • courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Girl, we can do this!
    I cant remember a single time in my life where I wasn't struggling with my weight or on a diet.
    This is the perfect time for us age wise. I would love to be here to help you stay motivated and would love the same.
  • WilloughbyR72
    WilloughbyR72 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't forget about getting enough sleep to keep your body in a normal rhythm. Good luck and keep a smile on your face.
  • Michaelacdavis
    Michaelacdavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    anorwegian wrote: »
    Weigh in once a week is smart! If I do it daily I just become crazyyy and obsessed ! haha. I added you :smile:
    I do the same thing! I added you too!
  • nishamuraleedharan
    nishamuraleedharan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey.. i too am struggling with weight loss. i am adding you. Lets help to motivate each other and see the scales go down.
  • 18Ken82
    18Ken82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Don't obsess with staying under calories. Make sure you eat!
  • Michaelacdavis
    Options
    18Ken82 wrote: »
    Don't obsess with staying under calories. Make sure you eat!

I am! I'm mostly trying to cut the junk in terms of staying under my calories. Smaller portions, substituting fruits and veg instead of sugary junk,and such! I've started craving carrots which I think is a good sign! I've just got to start getting my hunger under control because that's what gets me in trouble. The mid day munch.
  • blueyedgrl143
    blueyedgrl143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and have a goal of losing 150 lbs. saw a Nutritionist and she has put me at 1800 calories a day. I am determined to do this its time to get healthy.
  • Michaelacdavis
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and have a goal of losing 150 lbs. saw a Nutritionist and she has put me at 1800 calories a day. I am determined to do this its time to get healthy.

That's around the same as me! I think my fitness pal has me at 1900 but I try to stay as far under that as possible without going hungry! Good luck on your goals!
  • ClaudiaMessenger
    ClaudiaMessenger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to do similar things to you, drink more water, exercise more (as you say at least 30mins a day even if it's just a walk) and try my hardest to stick to my calorie intake! I've decided to weigh myself every 5 weeks so I can see a bigger difference, try and keep myself more motivated that way :) x
  • hannahrosshirt
    Options
    I'm new to this too need to lose about 100 lbs yall can add me! I have a really bad habit of weighing myself everyday, yes I know i dont need to :/ it drives me crazy sometimes! I've already lost 20lbs but I hit a wall for about a month where I haven't lost nothing.
  • ericvaldesere
    ericvaldesere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It comes off just as fast as it came . remember it all did not get there over night so it all can't fall off overnight.

Add me I'm very active on here I'm always looking for more friends.
  • blueyedgrl143
    Options
    I just went for my first walk for fifteen mins. Hoping to do this everyday and slowly add time to my walks
  • blueyedgrl143
    Options

That's around the same as me! I think my fitness pal has me at 1900 but I try to stay as far under that as possible without going hungry! Good luck on your goals!

Thank you good luck to you too
  • stevenrawlings30
    stevenrawlings30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's tough I was 18 stone but keep at it
  • rockgurlz
    Options
    I drive myself crazy with weighing myself I would like more friends to keep me motivated so add me too!
  • Cherry1169
    Cherry1169 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I added you lets do it
  • blueyedgrl143
    Options
    rockgurlz wrote: »
    I drive myself crazy with weighing myself I would like more friends to keep me motivated so add me too!
    I added you
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, I'm on every day.
    I have 75lb left to lose, 16 lost so far.
    We can all do this :)