Logging 30DS

Options
Pardon me if this is the wrong section to ask this, but for those of you that do the 30 Day Shred, how do you log your exercise? I was doing 20 minutes of general aerobics - but it's more than that with the weights and ab work involved. Just curious how others are keeping track of it. Thanks!

Replies

• spiritofoctober
    Options
    I've been logging it as circuit training, but I'm interested to see what others say...
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I log it under circuit training....
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I log it under circuit training as well.
  • kruthardt
    kruthardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am glad you asked. I have always wondered the same thing. I have been logging it under circuit training too.
  • kendrav79
    kendrav79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the Shred today and did a forum search to find out. I was surprised they didn't have it listed in the database. Based on what others said I just logged it as "Circuit Training-General" under the cardio section. You then enter the time and your weight and it gives you an estimate as to how many calories were burned. I'm positive it's not 100% accurate, but it will have to do. I'm interested to see if someone else is logging it differently!
  • carrie_lebel
    carrie_lebel Posts: 135
    Options
    I log it under circuit training for about 20-22 minutes. I checked with my heart rate monitor and it was really close.
  • youngwoman
    youngwoman Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for all the input!