Newbie hoping to lose 50 lbs

Options
Hey all!

My name is Jessi, and I have been battling with my weight (thanks to PCOS) for years.
I've decided that there are no more excuses! I am hoping to get back down to my "happy" weight of 135, that's a 50 pound weight loss! :noway: I am so happy to find this community to help me on my journey. I look forward to getting to know everyone! :smile:

Replies

• bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :wink: HELLO AND CONGRATS ON JOING I JOINED A FEW MONTHS AGO AND NOT REALLY KEPT UP WITH IT BUT OCCASIONALLY BUT I PLAN/ I NEED TO KEEP UP WITH IT. I WISH YOU LUCK WITH UR LOSS AND I KNOW U WILL GET THERE...
  • alynb
    alynb Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here close to a month and it has helped me tremendously. Hope you get the same benefits.

Good luck on your journey.
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    Make up your mind to it, set mini goals, keep your food diary, get some exercise, and it WILL happen. Weighing, measuring, and keeping the food diary helped SO much. It taught me portion control AND made me aware of everything I put in my mouth.

Good Luck!

Mary
  • scooter76
    scooter76 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here for about a week but already have seen some results. The people on here are great and give many good ideas. Good luck....I'm right there with you!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)