Your basic 10" flour tortilla

Options
Is there much of a calorie difference between the jalapeno, wheat, spinach, and tomato basil varieties?

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    look at the back of the packaging, see if they have different calories listed. It's probably not a significant difference.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory and Ole Wellness make some that are 90 calories each. Others sometimes go up to 200 calories each.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    SFDonovan wrote: »
    Is there much of a calorie difference between the jalapeno, wheat, spinach, and tomato basil varieties?

When you're at the store just look at the calorie counts on the various tortillas & pick whichever one you feel would be the most satisfying.
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I use medium whole wheat mission brand tortillas, 130 cals. Whole grain/wheat will be much better for you than those made with refined flour
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I get these made at the university cafeteria where I work. There is no packaging. I think they are all flour tortillas, with just added flavor.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Ask the person behind the counter to look at the packaging for you. I've done this. Or go to the store and look or look at the database for averages...
  • allenmac32
    Options
    I use mission Carb balance flour tortillas. 6 gram net carbs and 129 calories. High fiber 13 grams. I lose consistent weight eating these, along with Aldi fit and active flatbread originals. 90 calories, and tastes great.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

I think they're all 200+ if they're Mission, but find out the brand and look it up here.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I get these made at the university cafeteria where I work. There is no packaging. I think they are all flour tortillas, with just added flavor.

Just ask the person behind the counter which tortillas they use, because you really like them & want to see if you can find it at the grocery store.