It's not about weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Putrevus wrote: »
    not to mention 3 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks is almost impossible for a woman or for a lot of men for that matter.

No it IS impossible if you are in a caloric deficit even with steroids, GH, insulin and every other drug you can throw in.

OP don't confuse LMB with muscle. Water counts as LMB and often causes weight gains or sticking points. If you aren't doing a very intensive, heavy lifting program you aren't gaining much muscle even if you are in a caloric surplus much less a deficit.

what is LMB?

Oops, sorry my typing is bad should have been LBM = Lean Body Mass.
  • BriannaNP113
    BriannaNP113 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's called cellular cleansing and toxic fat is visceral fat, the fat our bodies don't need or thrive on for survival. I would love to humor all the inconsiderate people in this post but.... I'd rather not. I will though say this.

I use an amazing system and it has changed my life, lost 23 lbs, gained energy, started sleeping better, began gaining muscle and continuing to lose inches. I have gained enthusiasm for a healthier lifestyle, clearer and tighter skin, never need caffeine and hardly ever have cravings for the junk that slows the process of me meeting my goals! And no it's a restrictive diet I eat and I eat well! Maybe I'm a little optimistic about my muscle gain but I know what my body looked like 3 wks ago and what it looks like now.
  • dseymour111
    dseymour111 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Haters aren't winners. This is for support and self satisfaction. If it's working and you feel better that's all the matters. Depression is the devil anything that decreases that is a plus. Keep up the good work and everything will be fine ☺
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This isn't going to end well. No scientific evidence suggests cleansing diets eliminate toxins or improve well-being. Your organs efficiently remove waste products from your cells, making a dietary cleanse unnecessary and even dangerous.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's called cellular cleansing and toxic fat is visceral fat, the fat our bodies don't need or thrive on for survival. I would love to humor all the inconsiderate people in this post but.... I'd rather not. I will though say this.

I use an amazing system and it has changed my life, lost 23 lbs, gained energy, started sleeping better, began gaining muscle and continuing to lose inches. I have gained enthusiasm for a healthier lifestyle, clearer and tighter skin, never need caffeine and hardly ever have cravings for the junk that slows the process of me meeting my goals! And no it's a restrictive diet I eat and I eat well! Maybe I'm a little optimistic about my muscle gain but I know what my body looked like 3 wks ago and what it looks like now.

I'm sorry, but whoever sold the products to you for your "cellular cleansing" was wrong. Your body cleanses itself. It does a slightly better job at it when we eat well and drink enough water. Any product that is marketed as a cleanse is just making your wallet lighter. If you needed to be cleansed you would be hooked up to machines in the hospital.

Also, it is impossible to gain 3 pounds of lean mass in a week. I managed to gain 3 pounds of lean body mass in two months once, but I was eating at a calorie surplus and lifting five days a week on a hypertrophy program.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    This thread keeps on giving. Cellular cleansing....well allllrighty then!
    So what are you selling?

I think this was a popular thing with Isagenix (however that is spelled)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    This thread keeps on giving. Cellular cleansing....well allllrighty then!
    So what are you selling?

I think this was a popular thing with Isagenix (however that is spelled)

Isagenix is the most popular scam marketed as "cellular cleansing". There are a few others that are not as well known (but still scams).
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "Cleanses" are hooey, and fat is not toxic. As for using a "system", it's not necessary. Make healthy choices, eat at a reasonable deficit, and exercise.
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    whimsy38 wrote: »
    There is nothing more motivating than having your enthusiasm beaten with a semantic stick. Let a girl feel good for a minute; keep your toxic comments to yourself.

+1
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Have you got before and after pictures of this magical transformation?